Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum and Mop + Roborock Dyad Wet And Dry Stick Bundle ($1924.30 - 5% Rakuten = $1828.09)

[OP]
Apr 20, 2021
5 posts
42 upvotes
rebelcherry wrote: bought ECOVACS DEEBOT X1 Omni on prime day for 1200+tax, does roborock worth this much?
I was going to spring for an X1 Omni Warehouse deal -- the dealbreaker for me is that the Omni can't go on rugs unless you manually remove the mop attachments (vs the Roborock, which lifts the mop up automatically without intervention). Plus, I've read the Roborocks are a lot more reliable, but that's subjective; it might be a QC issue with a batch of Ecovacs, or a systematic problem, but nevertheless it's worth considering.
[OP]
Apr 20, 2021
5 posts
42 upvotes
momothe2nd wrote: I thought roborocks max 7 ultra was ~ 1950.

Looks like your basically getting a free dyad.

Sounds like the dyad is junk.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Roborock/comme ... periences/
It was down to $1900+HST briefly in the summer at Best Buy, but back to 2049 now.. Amazon is $2295 after import fees. ATL at Amazon was only $30 cheaper. So both are about $2300-2315 all-in. This is getting the roughly same deal ($25 more) as the lowest it was in the Summer at Best Buy, and you get a free $700 vacuum with it. If you factor in Rakuten, then it's both the ATL for the bot, and you get the bonus wet and dry vac with it.
Sep 28, 2019
108 posts
80 upvotes
DonGotta wrote: It was down to $1900+HST briefly in the summer at Best Buy, but back to 2049 now.. Amazon is $2295 after import fees. ATL at Amazon was only $30 cheaper. So both are about $2300-2315 all-in. This is getting the roughly same deal ($25 more) as the lowest it was in the Summer at Best Buy, and you get a free $700 vacuum with it. If you factor in Rakuten, then it's both the ATL for the bot, and you get the bonus wet and dry vac with it.
I think it was $1950 at bestbuy last week. There should definitely be a deal on the vacuum in the coming months without the bundle offer. If you really need the second thing then its definitely a good deal
Sep 3, 2017
27 posts
23 upvotes
Voar20 wrote: I think it was $1950 at bestbuy last week. There should definitely be a deal on the vacuum in the coming months without the bundle offer. If you really need the second thing then its definitely a good deal
Excep the second thing (dyad vacuum) appears to be junk. I guess you can try to resell the vacuum on ebay and you get some money and some other fool gets a junk vacuum and a headache.

Or it could make a good Xmas gift to an in-law you don't like.
Apr 20, 2021
491 posts
693 upvotes
rebelcherry wrote: bought ECOVACS DEEBOT X1 Omni on prime day for 1200+tax, does roborock worth this much?
I have last year's top-of-the-line Ecovacs AIVI model.

The hardware is terrific, cleans very well.

The app is fine.

The firmware is godawful. Support does not give a damn and returns incompressible gibberish from their engineers. Feels like they abandoned the firmware the day it was released and absolutely no one has worked to improve anything in a year.

Definitely buying Roborock or Dreame next time.
Jul 30, 2018
181 posts
200 upvotes
Biscayne05 wrote: The Shark AI Ultra is half the price of this. Does a fantastic job and I couldnt imagine Roborock doing a better job for $1k more

Throw a bucket of cold water to yourself if youre considering a robot vacuum for $2k. Insanity. I dont care if this is the Maybach of robotvacuums. At some point youll need to lift a finger to clean your home.
This doesn't just mop. It cleans the mop pads automatically. I have the exovacs version of this and 2000 is a small price for freshly mopped floors daily with very minimal effort
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3220 posts
1192 upvotes
Lévis
kooltilltheen wrote: No red flags here, I ordered 2 S7+ from Amazbuy when that deal was posted a few weeks back and got both vacuums delivered safely yesterday.

I even needed to cancel an order with them once (since The Bay doesn't allow payment method changes once an order is placed) and they cancelled the order for me without any questions
Ok, can you tell us how to contact them then?...
Pourquoi pas?
Jan 24, 2018
118 posts
279 upvotes
UnexpectedToken wrote: Think the only place to buy this in Canada is via amazbuy... Anybody got another source?
If you contact Roborock they will tell you amazbuy is their authorized dealer for Canada.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
8855 posts
5122 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
How much gold you mopping?

That is ridiculous price.
2022: BOC raised 7 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017 to 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3220 posts
1192 upvotes
Lévis
kooltilltheen wrote: Through The Bay order support page
But that is to contact The bay, not Amazbuy, which is what I'm talking about since the beginning.
Pourquoi pas?
Nov 10, 2007
335 posts
37 upvotes
SPARTACVS wrote: But that is to contact The bay, not Amazbuy, which is what I'm talking about since the beginning.
If you place an order you have an option to contact seller, when using that they respond very quickly using the bay's marketplace messaging which emails you. No complaints at all with their support, very quick and concise. Not ideal if you want to ask them something before placing an order of course.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2406 posts
1495 upvotes
Burnaby
SPARTACVS wrote: But that is to contact The bay, not Amazbuy, which is what I'm talking about since the beginning.
No you can contact Amazbuy directly through that, it's what was recommended to me by a The Bay CS rep
Nov 10, 2007
335 posts
37 upvotes
This is now on sale even further OP, letting everyone know. Pretty good deal if your in the market.
Jul 6, 2008
134 posts
118 upvotes
So does anyone want to buy a Dyad? I feel like the resale value for the Dyad is not so great.

I was feeling tempted to get this, have lots of store credit too. Good price for Canada, still a hefty price tag though
Aug 17, 2008
40 posts
70 upvotes
Kitchener
The additional discount makes this a hot deal IMO. Just ordered one. Will probably try to offload the Dyad as well.
Aug 29, 2017
329 posts
321 upvotes
I currently have the roomba j7+ & a braava jet m6 and was going to get the new roomba combo j7+ but now this deal is tempting. My issue with the braava jet is that it leave streaks on tiles since the tires are behind the mop head & with the combo j7+, the mop is behind the tires which should solve that problem. Anyone know if this one leaves streaks? How does roborock compare with roomba?
Feb 2, 2010
371 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver
Just ordered, no brainer at $1540 including Roborock Dyad which easily can be sold for few hundred dollars..
Mar 7, 2016
217 posts
210 upvotes
Ottawa
hmm.... now with additional 20% discount, $1539.3+tax = $1,739.41; it is tempting....
assuming dyad is junk