Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum and Mop + Roborock Dyad Wet And Dry Stick Bundle ($1924.30 - 5% Rakuten = $1828.09)

Jr. Member
Jul 15, 2019
152 posts
198 upvotes
Very good price, bought.
Some day robots will conquer human, before that day, enjoy their service when you still can...
With the help of RFD, I've saved more than $1000!!!! (Buy spending $10000+)
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1145 posts
1784 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Too bad the price went up to $2199 from when you posted.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 7, 2017
616 posts
2397 upvotes
Ottawa
QuickFingers wrote: Thanks OP. Too bad the price went up to $2199 from when you posted.
Friend, it did not went up. It went down actually .

You need to enter the coupon code” thanks” to get the 30% off

You will get $15xx
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1145 posts
1784 upvotes
Vancouver
MichaelSun wrote: Friend, it did not went up. It went down actually .

You need to enter the coupon code” thanks” to get the 30% off

You will get $15xx
Ah okay. I got the OP's title confused as being the regular price minus 5% Rakuten, re-read the post and I understand now. Thanks!
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15129 upvotes
DonGotta wrote: From my research, this is the god of robot vacuums right now.
At that price after nearly $1k off, it had better be the god of more than just robot vacuums. Hopefully it makes your dinner, changes your oil, and plays videogames with you too.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 2, 2008
2137 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
Buy now or wait until Black Friday???
Member
User avatar
Jul 7, 2005
493 posts
125 upvotes
EbonyRose wrote: Buy now or wait until Black Friday???
This was what I was contemplating too. I guess it depends on whether there is a market to sell the Dyad. Ended up getting it in the end because I've been eyeing it since CES.
Jr. Member
Sep 28, 2019
108 posts
80 upvotes
mogmatt wrote: This was what I was contemplating too. I guess it depends on whether there is a market to sell the Dyad. Ended up getting it in the end because I've been eyeing it since CES.
Same can't decide, just noticed it's 1539 and it's much worth it at this price especially if I can sell the other one.

Edit: definitely worth it at this price because you can atleast sell the other thing for a few hundred + rakuten
Last edited by Voar20 on Oct 7th, 2022 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
Jul 15, 2019
152 posts
198 upvotes
Sorry guys, but I think deal is dead.
With the help of RFD, I've saved more than $1000!!!! (Buy spending $10000+)
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14935 posts
5161 upvotes
GTA
I guess the codes expired at midnight!

Thanks OP! Sad that so many downvoted this
Jr. Member
Jun 14, 2020
137 posts
111 upvotes
RolandCouch wrote: I guess the codes expired at midnight!

Thanks OP! Sad that so many downvoted this
OP said expires October 10. OP lied!
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14935 posts
5161 upvotes
GTA
Fenrir00 wrote: OP said expires October 10. OP lied!
Just find it funny that so many people downvoted the guy for posting an all time low price on an item many people want.

Too bad about the expiry tho like you said. I am so pumped to get this.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 2, 2008
2137 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
Darn it all. I tried buying it on my phone, but couldn't get Rakuten to work. Was gonna go do it on my laptop, but fell asleep. Now it's expired. Guess I'm waiting until Black Friday.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 7, 2017
616 posts
2397 upvotes
Ottawa
EbonyRose wrote: Darn it all. I tried buying it on my phone, but couldn't get Rakuten to work. Was gonna go do it on my laptop, but fell asleep. Now it's expired. Guess I'm waiting until Black Friday.
The code is back.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 7, 2017
616 posts
2397 upvotes
Ottawa
RolandCouch wrote: Just find it funny that so many people downvoted the guy for posting an all time low price on an item many people want.

Too bad about the expiry tho like you said. I am so pumped to get this.
The code is back.
Newbie
May 19, 2016
34 posts
23 upvotes
The coupon wasn't working last night, although, it just started working again! Hence, you lads and lassies don't need to wait until BF, or curse the OP for that matter! Thanks, OP!
Member
Nov 7, 2016
454 posts
330 upvotes
Robo vacuum cleaner - 1700
No arguments with the wife about cleaning - priceless

Thanks OP. I doubt it’ll go lower on BF.
Newbie
Jun 27, 2010
88 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, got one! Been waiting to get one since this thing was announced. I seriously doubt the price will be any lower than this on black friday.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)