Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum and Mop + Roborock Dyad Wet And Dry Stick Bundle ($1924.30 - 5% Rakuten = $1828.09)

Jan 4, 2016
384 posts
506 upvotes
Calgary
Biscayne05 wrote: The Shark AI Ultra is half the price of this. Does a fantastic job and I couldnt imagine Roborock doing a better job for $1k more

Throw a bucket of cold water to yourself if youre considering a robot vacuum for $2k. Insanity. I dont care if this is the Maybach of robotvacuums. At some point youll need to lift a finger to clean your home.
Your post is ironic. You mentionned that an individual should lift a finger to clean their home but yet you should also throw a bucket of cold water at yourself if you bought a damn robot vacuum for $1k buddy
Aug 29, 2017
329 posts
321 upvotes
saltsalt wrote: Has anyone's order been tracked to rakuten? 24 hours have passed and my order has not appeared🥲
Nope not for me either and I ordered on Friday
Jul 6, 2011
81 posts
62 upvotes
toronto
genik19888 wrote: The self cleaning doc is just as expensive as the vacuum. The s7+ doesn't have that at 970$
The main difference between the S+ and the Ultra dock is that the ultra dock deposits water into the vacuum’s water tank (although I’d recommend putting in fresh water to avoid mold), and cleans the cloth (although that should be changed after 3 cleans as per Roborock).

Is that worth $900 more? In my opinion, no.
Feb 8, 2007
815 posts
268 upvotes
RFDDakine wrote: The main difference between the S+ and the Ultra dock is that the ultra dock deposits water into the vacuum’s water tank (although I’d recommend putting in fresh water to avoid mold), and cleans the cloth (although that should be changed after 3 cleans as per Roborock).

Is that worth $900 more? In my opinion, no.
S7 and S7 MaxV are different robots. S7/S7+ does not have the front cameras for object detection and avoidance like the S7 MaxV does. The + dock is compatible with both but the Ultra dock only works with the MaxV robots.
Jul 6, 2011
81 posts
62 upvotes
toronto
xawaisx wrote: S7 and S7 MaxV are different robots. S7/S7+ does not have the front cameras for object detection and avoidance like the S7 MaxV does. The + dock is compatible with both but the Ultra dock only works with the MaxV robots.
Yeah I know, I was just saying that I don’t think the difference of $700 between the S7+ and the S7MaxV is worth it, given that both robots have been tested, and there is no difference in terms of cleaning performance. If the S7Max cleaned better than the S7, then I would of been of a different opinion :).
Nov 10, 2007
335 posts
37 upvotes
RFDDakine wrote: Yeah I know, I was just saying that I don’t think the difference of $700 between the S7+ and the S7MaxV is worth it, given that both robots have been tested, and there is no difference in terms of cleaning performance. If the S7Max cleaned better than the S7, then I would of been of a different opinion :).
There's more to it then the cleaning, of which the max does have better carpet performance and arguably better mopping with it going back to the dock to clean the cloth while mopping.

Scheduled charging for off peak, routines, object detection, significantly less maintenance with cleaning the cloth and water tank. Adding a cleaning solution to the tank will keep that from happening. Whole house cleaning with quicker charging if size or moving between floors.

That price difference includes the Dyad, if you have no vacuum/mop even with the mixed reviews is decent. Or you offload it and even more savings. Clearly still expensive but there is a difference.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1979 posts
2733 upvotes
GTA
Seeing stuff like this makes me believe we need double digit interest rates.

On par with NFTs
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14935 posts
5161 upvotes
GTA
georgecantstandya wrote: Seeing stuff like this makes me believe we need double digit interest rates.

On par with NFTs
But if someone pays a cleaner to do their floors and house every week, totally ok.
Oct 13, 2017
91 posts
63 upvotes
saltsalt wrote: Has anyone's order been tracked to rakuten? 24 hours have passed and my order has not appeared🥲
Not yet for me.
Jan 24, 2018
118 posts
279 upvotes
runbrun11 wrote: anyone got a shipping notification?
Check your spam/promotions folders. Mine got flagged as promotions by google.

I received mine yesterday (11th) and my wife and I are super impressed. It works incredibly well.
Nov 7, 2016
454 posts
330 upvotes
FaithBuster wrote: I got mine today. Should be arriving tomorrow, per UPS.
Coaler wrote: Check your spam/promotions folders. Mine got flagged as promotions by google.

I received mine yesterday (11th) and my wife and I are super impressed. It works incredibly well.
When did you place the order?
Sep 28, 2019
108 posts
80 upvotes
runbrun11 wrote: anyone got a shipping notification?
I got mines today too (Oct 9th order) but it never said it was shipped on the website.

Edit: it was only the dyad that came.
Nov 7, 2016
454 posts
330 upvotes
Voar20 wrote: I got mines today too (Oct 9th order) but it never said it was shipped on the website.

Edit: it was only the dyad that came.
Same here. Ordered on 9th as well and received Dyad only today. I also didn’t get any email with shipping notification or tracking number. Website still shows order “in progress”
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2137 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered on the 9th. Received both today. So excited to try this!
Jul 7, 2005
493 posts
125 upvotes
received mine today, but rakuten doesn't have my transaction yet. does anyone else see the purchase on rakuten?
Oct 13, 2017
91 posts
63 upvotes
mogmatt wrote: received mine today, but rakuten doesn't have my transaction yet. does anyone else see the purchase on rakuten?
Received both last night. Rakuten still doesn't reflect the purchase.

I wonder if rakuten doesn't apply if you purchase from a marketplace seller?