Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum and Mop + Roborock Dyad Wet And Dry Stick Bundle ($1924.30 - 5% Rakuten = $1828.09)

Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1145 posts
1784 upvotes
Vancouver
Just checking, who here is willing to buy a Dyad for $600?
Nov 7, 2016
454 posts
330 upvotes
Has anyone been able to find a liquid cleaning solution to use with this?
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14935 posts
5161 upvotes
GTA
runbrun11 wrote: Has anyone been able to find a liquid cleaning solution to use with this?
Also curious if anyone has recommendations to prevent streaks on polished tile
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2137 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
QuickFingers wrote: Just checking, who here is willing to buy a Dyad for $600?
FaithBuster wrote: Lol, I'll sell my DYAD, brand new in box, for 550!
Looks like people are listing them for $400 on Kijiji. lol
Jan 24, 2018
118 posts
279 upvotes
RolandCouch wrote: Also curious if anyone has recommendations to prevent streaks on polished tile
Water. I'm using only water in mine and it's working great.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1145 posts
1784 upvotes
Vancouver
EbonyRose wrote: Looks like people are listing them for $400 on Kijiji. lol
Okay thanks for the info. I guess people who had just recently posted theirs on Craigslist are watching this thread because their prices just dropped down from $600 to $500 now . It's always good to start a downward trend :twisted:
May 23, 2016
153 posts
243 upvotes
Still haven’t received my Rakuten cashback yet, has anyone got it yet?
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2017
1089 posts
1180 upvotes
Ontario
Any feedback on how well it works? How does it work for multiple levels (just carry the robot around and not the base I’m assuming?).
Nov 24, 2018
100 posts
65 upvotes
jephree wrote: Still haven’t received my Rakuten cashback yet, has anyone got it yet?
This is what I got from the Rakuten CS.it seems like we may not able to get the cash back ...

Unfortunately, we are only able to add Cash Back to your account once the store lets us know about your order. We will contact the store to verify your order. It usually takes a while to hear back. Depending on the store it might be 10 business days for us to hear back, but it may also take up to 45 days. We realize this can be frustrating and an inconvenience. We really appreciate your patience and we'll make sure to get back to you once we hear back from the store.
Apr 3, 2007
210 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
TL;DR: Just got the package. DYAD = DOA

Roborock S7 MaxV is assembled and charging now.

Roborock Dyad is also assembled but won't charge, and won't turn on. Called Support (there is a Canadian number that does work 24x7!) and the person had no idea on what to check, apart from "press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to see if the error will clear". I repeated that the unit looks dead, there was no error, and nothing turns on. He asked me to remove the handle (there's a "button" you need to press at the back), re-insert it and make sure it "clicks properly". Then put it back on the charger and listen to what it says. I told him it doesn't say anything. Press the power button for 5 seconds. Did the error clear up? Dude, it's not turning on, there's nothing on the display to clear. OK, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to power it off..... HUH!
I just sent an email to support to see if they'll do something more meaningful.

Anyone else had a similar issue or I was the lucky one with the lemon?
Aug 15, 2020
4 posts
5 upvotes
saltsalt wrote: This is what I got from the Rakuten CS.it seems like we may not able to get the cash back ...

Unfortunately, we are only able to add Cash Back to your account once the store lets us know about your order. We will contact the store to verify your order. It usually takes a while to hear back. Depending on the store it might be 10 business days for us to hear back, but it may also take up to 45 days. We realize this can be frustrating and an inconvenience. We really appreciate your patience and we'll make sure to get back to you once we hear back from the store.
Same - Cashback hasn’t posted and got this same email after contacting support.
Jul 15, 2019
152 posts
198 upvotes
No cashback yet
With the help of RFD, I've saved more than $1000!!!! (Buy spending $10000+)
Jul 7, 2005
493 posts
125 upvotes
RononoXpd wrote: How are people liking the S7? Recommended?
Literally a godsend. Sounds ridiculous to love this machine as much as I do. Felt like a crazy person watching it do it's entire first clean and testing out the camera etc. Was blown away at its algorithm for mapping, sensing and coverage (previous vac was a Roomba 6 series). Still blown away to come back to squeaky clean floors each day

Also, update on Rakuten cashback:
Your order has been approved and your account has been updated to reflect this purchase from Hudson's Bay. You can view this Cash Back information in your Rakuten.ca account at this time.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance