Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Save Additional 20% off Clearance Items - February 19 to 21, 2021

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2021 1:36 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2381 posts
5268 upvotes
Canada

[The Bay] Save Additional 20% off Clearance Items - February 19 to 21, 2021

Starts February 19 to 21, 2021

Save Additional 20% off Women's, Men's and Kids' Clearance when you spend $50+ on Regular and Sale Items.

Online & In Select Stores

Extra 20% Off Women’s, Men’s and Kids’ Clearance
When You Spend $50+ on Regular and Sale Items
Major appliances, mattresses and furniture are not eligible for this offer. Clearance offer excludes Home, Beauty, Designer and The Room. Discount applied at checkout, before taxes.

Image
Last edited by shoppingguy on Feb 19th, 2021 12:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
27 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
1941 posts
1387 upvotes
condo
Are there any codes to apply to get the 20% off additional clearance?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
6916 posts
6373 upvotes
Toronto
Hopefully, this time they'll get the discount to properly apply at checkout
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2381 posts
5268 upvotes
Canada
tmonies wrote: Are there any codes to apply to get the 20% off additional clearance?
There was no code to enter last time they ran the promotion. If you added $50 or more of regular or sale priced items, the clearance items in your shopping cart should have the additional 20% off applied. However last time the issue was that their system was not automatically recognizing sale items. Hopefully this time the issue is fixed.
Member
Jan 31, 2016
245 posts
93 upvotes
Arva, ON
shoppingguy wrote: There was no code to enter last time they ran the promotion. If you added $50 or more of regular or sale priced items, the clearance items in your shopping cart should have the additional 20% off applied. However last time the issue was that their system was not automatically recognizing sale items. Hopefully this time the issue is fixed.
I don't think they fixed it. I added 2 clearance items which makes a total of $90, but it doesn't show additional 20% off applied.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
6916 posts
6373 upvotes
Toronto
ludwig3 wrote: I don't think they fixed it. I added 2 clearance items which makes a total of $90, but it doesn't show additional 20% off applied.
1. Offer starts tomorrow, Feb.19
2. You need to add $50 or more of non-clearance items, to get 20% on clearance items
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Member
User avatar
Jul 6, 2009
279 posts
59 upvotes
Calgary
Lose me at the "Add $50 of non-clearance items"
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 1, 2006
6916 posts
6373 upvotes
Toronto
sawyer wrote: Lose me at the "Add $50 of non-clearance items"
You can still add Sale items (not Clearance), and those should count towards the $50
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Member
Jan 31, 2016
245 posts
93 upvotes
Arva, ON
roblombardi wrote: 1. Offer starts tomorrow, Feb.19
2. You need to add $50 or more of non-clearance items, to get 20% on clearance items
Wait, today wasn't Friday? That's why people keep saying, see you tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1677 posts
2421 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Official terms & conditions:
Online & In Select Stores
Extra 20% Off Women’s, Men’s and Kids’ Clearance
When You Spend $50+ on Regular and Sale Items

Major appliances, mattresses and furniture are not eligible for this offer. Clearance offer excludes Home, Beauty, Designer and The Room. Discount applied at checkout, before taxes.
Jr. Member
Sep 23, 2019
156 posts
46 upvotes
Although the item I am eyeing shows it will qualify for 20% off, discount does not apply when checking out, unfortunately.
Also, they marked this jacket as "final sale" - would they still issue store credit as refund if sizing is off?
Jr. Member
Nov 5, 2019
172 posts
152 upvotes
digitalcitizen wrote: Although the item I am eyeing shows it will qualify for 20% off, discount does not apply when checking out, unfortunately.
Also, they marked this jacket as "final sale" - would they still issue store credit as refund if sizing is off?
not 100% but I was returning something the other day and I overheard an associate turn someone away because it was final sale. she said there was nothing they could do since this was their policy.
Member
Nov 21, 2017
210 posts
184 upvotes
Miss the days when The Bay regularly had additional 40 to 50% off clearance without this "spend money on regular priced stuff" nonsense.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1677 posts
2421 upvotes
St Clements, MB
In the last 2 years that extra discount has been no more than 35% off
Sr. Member
Aug 4, 2003
830 posts
160 upvotes
Edmonton
Dosent work for me, even though the items I add into my cart have the line under it in red that say receive 20% off.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 9, 2003
24747 posts
1878 upvotes
Markham, ON
trick91 wrote: Dosent work for me, even though the items I add into my cart have the line under it in red that say receive 20% off.
guys it works...did you read the "requirement" (When You Spend $50+ on Regular and Sale Items) then....20% of clearance.

if you dont meet the first part...you get a big fat zero off clearance.
Jr. Member
Dec 14, 2011
151 posts
89 upvotes
OTTAWA
thelefteyeguy wrote: guys it works...did you read the "requirement" (When You Spend $50+ on Regular and Sale Items) then....20% of clearance.

if you dont meet the first part...you get a big fat zero off clearance.
Looks like Hudson's Bay fired their Marketing people and replaced them with programmers instead.
Jr. Member
Oct 13, 2016
124 posts
61 upvotes
I wonder what would happen if you bought a filler regular priced item that's $50+ and returned it. Would their system know to reduce the additional clearance item discount?
Sr. Member
May 10, 2007
918 posts
54 upvotes
Thornhill
thelefteyeguy wrote: guys it works...did you read the "requirement" (When You Spend $50+ on Regular and Sale Items) then....20% of clearance.

if you dont meet the first part...you get a big fat zero off clearance.
Wow, I never would have read it that way. Thumbs up for you!
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1677 posts
2421 upvotes
St Clements, MB
GlennButerol wrote: Would their system know to reduce the additional clearance item discount?
Some places yes, Hudson's Bay not with their legacy Point-of-Sale systems.

Top