• Mar 3rd, 2018 7:03 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1776 posts
2604 upvotes
St Clements, MB

[The Bay] Save an extra 15% when paying with HBC Credit Until March 4th

Shop NOW with promo code EXTRA15 until 23:59 on Sunday, March 4th. Online only Monday and Tuesday. In-store with printable coupon on Wednesday and Thursday for Rewards VIP members. Open to all Hudson's Bay Credit product holders on Friday thru Sunday.

ImageImage

ENDS THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2018 AT 11:59 PM ET
Hudson's Bay Rewards VIP Exclusive
Online & In Stores
Save an Extra 15% with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.
Use Code EXTRA15 at Checkout

IN-STORE COUPON

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Tuesday, February 27, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT OFFER: Excludes cosmetics, fragrances and major appliances. Other exclusions apply. See in store and online for details. 10% off discount: CONFECTIONERY, FURNITURE, GOURMET, OUTDOOR FURNITURE, PARROT, PHANTOM, SOLOGEAR.

Full details here.
7 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12216 posts
15359 upvotes
Thanks. Got a good deal with Olympic Jackets which are already 40% off.
Have a nice day!

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1776 posts
2604 upvotes
St Clements, MB
ENDS SUNDAY, MARCH 4 AT 11:59 PM ET
Online & In Stores: Save an Extra 15% with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.
Use Code EXTRA15 at Checkout
Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Friday, March 2, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT OFFER: Excludes cosmetics, fragrances and major appliances. Other exclusions apply. See in store and online for details. Maximum 10% off discount applies to the following categories and brands: CONFECTIONERY, FURNITURE, GOURMET, OUTDOOR FURNITURE, PERSONAL-CARE ELECTRICS, PARROT, PHANTOM AND SOLOGEAR.

Full details here.
Oct 20, 2016
198 posts
380 upvotes
Damn... code didn't apply to 3 out of the 4 things in my cart. Too many exclusions!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1123 posts
518 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Can one still apply for the non-Mastercard Hudson's Bay retail credit card? I was told a couple of times at my local store they're phasing that out.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2510 posts
6147 upvotes
Canada
sooksook wrote: Can one still apply for the non-Mastercard Hudson's Bay retail credit card? I was told a couple of times at my local store they're phasing that out.
It is still available. Just make sure the right card is selected on your application instore.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2006
1446 posts
239 upvotes
Ottawa
sooksook wrote: Can one still apply for the non-Mastercard Hudson's Bay retail credit card? I was told a couple of times at my local store they're phasing that out.
I had it and then was switched automatically to the MasterCard version. They will both incur a hit on your credit file and will show in credit report. I am curious to know why are you interested in the store version of credit card and not the MasterCard
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10652 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
TOO MANY GOD DAMN EXCLUSIONS
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao