Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Scuderia Ferrari Two-Watch Gift Set $122.50

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2018 12:40 pm
Feb 3, 2013
466 posts
435 upvotes
Victoria

[The Bay] Scuderia Ferrari Two-Watch Gift Set $122.50

Saw this at the Bay today. They also have same set at this price with black strap with red accents. May be a nice gift for someone who is a Scuderia Ferrari fan. Perhaps some watch aficionados can chime in on the watch quality.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 11th, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
10 replies
Nov 15, 2010
435 posts
152 upvotes
Montreal
They are basic quartz watches. You are really only paying for the Ferrari affiliation. Not bad considering it's a 2 pack Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2012
1135 posts
290 upvotes
Mississauga
goonerm3 wrote: They are basic quartz watches. You are really only paying for the Ferrari affiliation. Not bad considering it's a 2 pack Face With Tears Of Joy
Roughly $60 each is probably the cheapest anything you can buy with a Ferrari logo on it, so not bad indeed lol
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
look like nice watches....are watch makers having a tough time these days? I do not see many with watches on of late unless it is an apple watch or equivalent, lots use the phones
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2538 posts
5693 upvotes
Markham
I always wonder who wears this stuff. This is a horrendously cheap watch that I can't imagine any Ferrari owners wearing, and you end up looking like a tool if you don't own a Ferrari.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
Agree. There are lots of other cheap sporty watches without a Ferrari logo. I guess it's ok if you're a big time Ferrari teenage fan (likely not a owner). However problem is that young people don't wear watches anymore (except maybe smart watches).
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
Dave510 wrote: I always wonder who wears this stuff. This is a horrendously cheap watch that I can't imagine any Ferrari owners wearing, and you end up looking like a tool if you don't own a Ferrari.
i don't get it either. It's not cool wearing a cheapo ferrari watch and hat and jacket driving a Pontiac Sunfire. It's atrocious
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
Dave510 wrote: I always wonder who wears this stuff. This is a horrendously cheap watch that I can't imagine any Ferrari owners wearing, and you end up looking like a tool if you don't own a Ferrari.
golden wrote: Agree. There are lots of other cheap sporty watches without a Ferrari logo. I guess it's ok if you're a big time Ferrari teenage fan (likely not a owner). However problem is that young people don't wear watches anymore (except maybe smart watches).
konsensei wrote: i don't get it either. It's not cool wearing a cheapo ferrari watch and hat and jacket driving a Pontiac Sunfire. It's atrocious
errm, being a bit pedantic, this is Scuderia Ferrari. It's a (motor racing) sports team. The same way someone can wear a Toronto Maple Leafs watch, and not own any part the Toronto Maple Leafs?

I have a few merch from Red Bull Racing, and I don't remember the last time I actually drank a can of Red Bull.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
neonic wrote: errm, being a bit pedantic, this is Scuderia Ferrari. It's a (motor racing) sports team. The same way someone can wear a Toronto Maple Leafs watch, and not own any part the Toronto Maple Leafs?

I have a few merch from Red Bull Racing, and I don't remember the last time I actually drank a can of Red Bull.
No one is going to know if it's a sports team or not. All they see is Ferrari logo which is associated with the only thing everybody knows, hundreds-of-thousands-dollar Ferrari sport cars.

Leafs or RedBull do not have the same symbol-associated status