Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Seiko 5 GMT "Batman" 43mm Automatic watch SSK003K1 - 354$

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2022 9:33 am
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1428 posts
1280 upvotes
White Left Pointing Backhand IndexSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatWhite Left Pointing Backhand Index

*points at avatar*
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7640 posts
4332 upvotes
Debtario
Nice watch! OOS so wallet safe, somehow ended up buying 3 5KX watches when they dropped to $150 on amazon and $210 at the bay back. Really enjoy the improvements they made over the SKX (better lume, applied hour markers, hacking movement, drilled lugs) even if its no longer 200m with a screwdown crown.

I assume the jubilee is hollow link like the SKX bracelets?
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Dec 8, 2010
42 posts
30 upvotes
Montreal
Do we know if this watch os made in Japan or from somewhere else ?
Sep 18, 2017
110 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I was just able to put an order through after waiting a bit!

EDIT: order got cancelled unfortunately.
Last edited by Erak606 on Oct 30th, 2022 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1888 posts
3251 upvotes
dimlight1 wrote: Thank you for all who bought this before me...saved my marriage
If your marriage can end over a $354 watch purchase it won't be saved for long Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
3404 posts
2359 upvotes
Pothole city
SSK003K1

K1 is not made in Japan
Aug 15, 2015
9357 posts
5987 upvotes
ON
Frankie3s wrote: Man, I love watches so much that sometimes when I look at them on my wrist I forget to check what time it actually is.
Time is relative, fashion is absolute !
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
9357 posts
5987 upvotes
ON
SonyCanWoes wrote: If your marriage can end over a $354 watch purchase it won't be saved for long Face With Tears Of Joy
It's not the amount, it's the way he went about it. Same as it's not what you said, it's how you said it ...oldest excuse in the book of How to pick a fight out of the blue.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1888 posts
3251 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: It's not the amount, it's the way he went about it. Same as it's not what you said, it's how you said it ...oldest excuse in the book of How to pick a fight out of the blue.
What are you talking about the way he went about it. All he said was if he bought this ($354) watch, his marriage would have been ruined, hence my non serious post (I even used an emoji which is used so that people like you wouldn't get their panties in a bunch thinking something is serious instead of a joke). I don't think his was serious either.

The only person using an "excuse" to "pick a fight out of the blue" here is you, and on his behalf.
Aug 9, 2008
573 posts
340 upvotes
gdnimrod wrote: It's "cheap" if you buy this to flex on people that it's a Rolex Batman which is about 50x more expensive. The latter sure is a nice piece.
No one wearing a Rolex (or at least is knowledgeable of Rolex) will think this is a 126710BLNR. Not even close. But if you take it for what it is (being a Seiko), price is not bad
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5122 posts
1050 upvotes
Omg thank god it's oos...
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
9357 posts
5987 upvotes
ON
SonyCanWoes wrote: What are you talking about the way he went about it. All he said was if he bought this ($354) watch, his marriage would have been ruined, hence my non serious post (I even used an emoji which is used so that people like you wouldn't get their panties in a bunch thinking something is serious instead of a joke). I don't think his was serious either.

The only person using an "excuse" to "pick a fight out of the blue" here is you, and on his behalf.
You're very dull bro...very. My comment was tongue in cheek , illustrating the way couple fights happen out of nothing serious. Now who's got their panties in a bunch ?
Sad, so sad.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1888 posts
3251 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: You're very dull bro...very. My comment was tongue in cheek , illustrating the way couple fights happen out of nothing serious. Now who's got their panties in a bunch ?
Sad, so sad.
Not sure how explaining what you seemed not to understand is getting panties in a bunch. Your post certainly doesn't appear that way at all, so this must be the "oldest excuse in the book of how to pick a fight out of the blue". So sad indeed.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2005
3315 posts
1048 upvotes
I had 2 orders cancelled. Stoopid The Bay.
Dec 30, 2017
719 posts
861 upvotes
GTA
They can't even link the website to the inventory database.