Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Seiko 5 Sports automatic watches - 30% off + additional 40% off (FRIENDS code) Friends and Family Sale ~$150

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2023 2:22 pm
Nov 5, 2012
635 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
willww888 wrote: I have a SRPG29K1F that I plan on returning. Seeing if any RFDers want it for cost price before I return, located in downtownToronto College Park. Send PM if interested.
YGPM hope you still have this.
Jul 25, 2011
224 posts
11 upvotes
Thornhill
I have a pepsi that will be returned unless someone wants it at cost, pm if interested
May 5, 2010
112 posts
26 upvotes
Wainwright
My seiko Pepsi was estimated to come yesterday. Got an email today saying it’s sold out and order was cancelled. WTF!
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
2560 posts
562 upvotes
I spoke with a CSR and they reordered for me with an additional discount. Hopefully it goes through this time.
Dec 11, 2009
347 posts
293 upvotes
New Westminster
If this is your first time owning an automatic, be sure to set the TIME before you set the date.

Set the watch to a false time like 6:00 am or pm (just not between 9-4), then you can set the day and date safely. Once day and date are set, you can go back and set the proper time.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3810 posts
1775 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The orange I ordered that supposed to be delivered by Canada post on the 9th is stuck at picked up status. Canada post investigated it but they cannot find it so they said consider it as lost. The who picked it up might stole it. This was the lowest price and I don't think it will go this low again and orange is OOS so The Bay cannot replace it.
Nov 29, 2019
5 posts
4 upvotes
Hey guys, if anyone bought an SRPG with black or blue dial and metal strap, please let me know if you'd like to sell at price, I missed the discount window at The Bay.

Cheers
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
3456 posts
912 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm surprised they're shipping these in plastic bags.
Nov 23, 2014
156 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Looking at buying one of these for a gift. Anybody know if they will come down in price? Also if anyone has a bnib one for sale I'd be interested.