Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Seiko 5 Sports automatic watches - 30% off + additional 40% off (FRIENDS code) Friends and Family Sale ~$150

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2023 2:22 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2583 posts
305 upvotes
Winnipeg
Akizuki wrote: The 5KX is rated 100M so unless you will actually dive deeper, that point is null and void.
No screw down crown either?

As I said, I don't scuba (I can't, collapsed lung surgery), so all of the points are null for me. They all work for snorkeling. Anyone diving now is using a digital watch or system anyways.

I'm just saying, they used to be Dive Spec'd and featured, now they are not. Next they'll be fixed bezels. And yes, I use my bezel multiple times a day to track things.
Jul 22, 2010
433 posts
50 upvotes
Markham
code no longer working, i had put in my order yesterday with the code applied on a SRPG got email confirmation of order placed but no email shipping confirmation yet.. fingers crossed
Nov 5, 2012
635 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
I kinda have buyers remorse last night. I really didn’t want to spend more on watches but for some reason I don’t want my order to be cancelled.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
2560 posts
562 upvotes
I placed an order for in-store pick up. Should I have just had it shipped instead? still says "in progress" :S
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2521 posts
1792 upvotes
GTA
Ordered around 5pm yesterday. Got shipping confirmation around 4:45pm today.
Aug 20, 2016
41 posts
2 upvotes
Stunt_101 wrote: I placed an order for in-store pick up. Should I have just had it shipped instead? still says "in progress" :S
Placed an order for in store pickup yesterday and received a notification that my order was ready for pickup by 8pm last night. Got it right away.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
2560 posts
562 upvotes
Voda14 wrote: Placed an order for in store pickup yesterday and received a notification that my order was ready for pickup by 8pm last night. Got it right away.
Wow, perhaps it's OOS and my order will cancel then. thanks for the update!
Dec 2, 2013
683 posts
1133 upvotes
jh1 wrote: It doesn't matter if a clown suit only costs you $2. If you don't intend to look like a clown, it is still $2 wasted. This was never about how much $ was at stake. Waste is waste regardless of the amount.
There is always one like you in these threads…
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
3456 posts
912 upvotes
Vancouver
Something about this being a possible price error makes this deal even hotter.
Jan 5, 2018
53 posts
78 upvotes
Voda14 wrote: Placed an order for in store pickup yesterday and received a notification that my order was ready for pickup by 8pm last night. Got it right away.
Exact same situation. Got the pepsi thanks to this thread. Unfortunately it was too late to get it resized yesterday so had to go back today. Great watch and unbelievable value for the ~$150ish I paid for it. I was initially thinking of shipping it but didn't want to wait and drove to a store across the city to get mine about 15 minutes the store closed. Really happy that I did.
Jul 22, 2010
433 posts
50 upvotes
Markham
Akizuki wrote: Ordered around 5pm yesterday. Got shipping confirmation around 4:45pm today.
order mines around 3pm yesterday, no shipping confirmation yet
Mar 8, 2016
123 posts
36 upvotes
I ordered a Seiko 5 Sport Pepsi yesterday and had the shipping notification within a couple of hours. Just checked tracking and it shipped out from a warehouse in Edmonton.
Jan 13, 2019
196 posts
148 upvotes
yuan23 wrote: I kinda have buyers remorse last night. I really didn’t want to spend more on watches but for some reason I don’t want my order to be cancelled.
Same for me, still no updates, order placed Dec 1st 5:26PM
Jan 13, 2019
196 posts
148 upvotes
Update: The Bay didn't send me an e-mail but I just checked on their website and it's marked as shipped and has a tracking number, item currently in Missisauga.
Aug 20, 2016
41 posts
2 upvotes
Stunt_101 wrote: Wow, perhaps it's OOS and my order will cancel then. thanks for the update!
I bought a pepsi online on that same day and finally got a shipping notification. There’s hope.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2014
1114 posts
1033 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mine shipped 4 hours after I placed my order, supposed to be delivered today by Tforce according to tracking, but don't know if they actually deliver on weekends
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
2274 posts
655 upvotes
Acton, Ontario
My Orange dial finally shipped today, was starting to worry it might get cancelled.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)