Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Selected Nobis Men's Jackets Up to 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2020 11:12 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6757 posts
3175 upvotes
I got my Nobis Elroy puffer for 50% off when Sport Chek stopped carrying the brand a couple years ago. Best winter jacket purchase ever.
Aug 29, 2018
198 posts
190 upvotes
Shame on you coastal elites for daring to wear something else than a down filled potato bag.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30469 posts
1463 upvotes
Fernando Po
Ugly jackets for those with more dollars than sense.
China (and WHO) lied and people died.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8386 posts
6202 upvotes
North York
Higgins looks good, but my size is probably long sold out.
Jan 27, 2004
685 posts
49 upvotes
aeba7 wrote: The answer is the north face gotham
i have a north face gotham and i also have a nobis yatesy ... the north face feels like im naked half the time with the wind blowing down my spine ... the nobis blows it out of the water in every way and i stay warm.. You get what you pay for .. dont cheap out on winter things esp living in the cold wintery north.
Dec 24, 2009
63 posts
23 upvotes
angy wrote: i have a north face gotham and i also have a nobis yatesy ... the north face feels like im naked half the time with the wind blowing down my spine ... the nobis blows it out of the water in every way and i stay warm.. You get what you pay for .. dont cheap out on winter things esp living in the cold wintery north.
wintery north, what are you talking about? In Vancouver we wear these jackets when it’s +8 and it pouring rain, must best a different cold.
Jan 27, 2004
685 posts
49 upvotes
strongsiletype wrote: wintery north, what are you talking about? In Vancouver we wear these jackets when it’s +8 and it pouring rain, must best a different cold.
everyone assumes ur from toronto on rfd =)
Sep 25, 2016
104 posts
83 upvotes
aeba7 wrote: The answer is the north face gotham
I've had a Moose Knuckle (the expensive tier) and now I wear a Gotham and there is a noticeable difference in quality. Whether you can/want to spend the extra $ is up to the individual.
Jan 10, 2018
194 posts
541 upvotes
People spend $800 on a pizza oven and thousands on guns, computers and other ridiculous items, but something you use everyday for almost half of every year isn't worth the premium price? There's way too many haters on RFD. If it's not for you, don't leave your petty comments and move on.
Jun 15, 2008
718 posts
118 upvotes
Markham
Cann999 wrote: Nobis is garbage don’t waste ur money I bought the cartel one bad quality not warm enough for the $$ you pay
Did you get yours at Pacific mall?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1145 posts
1190 upvotes
Toronto
angy wrote: i have a north face gotham and i also have a nobis yatesy ... the north face feels like im naked half the time with the wind blowing down my spine ... the nobis blows it out of the water in every way and i stay warm.. You get what you pay for .. dont cheap out on winter things esp living in the cold wintery north.
I dont get that with my Gotham North Face bomber. It's very warm, snug. I made sure to choose a size that was snug, went with small not medium. Its doesnt look like Im a large puff ball walking around and fits properly all around the seams. No air leakage down the back etc. Is it the warmest jacket out there? Probably not, but for price to performance and good enough looks, especially on sale, the North Face Gotham is hard to beat imo. I compared it at the time to the CG Chilliwack bomber if I recall the name right. The fur on the CG is real so it gets the edge there if you look aside ethics and all that stuff. But I preferred the material on the NF more since its fully waterproof and not some spray coating like the CG. Rest was based on anecdotal online reviews since I couldnt try both out in the cold.
Last edited by Coresu on Feb 2nd, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1782 posts
727 upvotes
YYZ
i have the nobis cartel and tbh my legs are cold af, but my torso is warm af.
Nov 7, 2011
590 posts
459 upvotes
British Columbia
What??? I have a north face Gotham and I have never been cold wearing it. You live on Baffin island or something? Or do you just work for nobis??

I also have a spyder, Canada Goose and parajumper - so I'm no stranger to quality winter goods.
Nov 7, 2011
590 posts
459 upvotes
British Columbia
bLuPhYrE wrote: i have the nobis cartel and tbh my legs are cold af, but my torso is warm af.
Did the guy at the store forget to tell you that you also need to wear pants in the winter?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)