[The Bay] Selected Nobis Men's Jackets Up to 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2020 11:12 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1519 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
I can't believe it's been 8 years and people are still having the same argument lmao
Jan 27, 2004
685 posts
49 upvotes
joe7271 wrote: Most of you on here who complain about being cold with a normal winter jacket must have thin skin because I can't even wear my Gap parka I purchased for 30.00 regular 200.00 without sweating everywhere I go. Unless you are hiking in Antarctica I don't see the need for these knuckle and Canada Goose jackets. I can't imagine wearing one of these exspensive jackets for the writers in Ontario. I laugh when I see people in malls wearing these ridiculous over priced jackets!!
Alot of people won't notice much of a difference between alot of jackets if they are in and out of somewhere within 30 mins .. night time and past 12 am it gets killer cold vs the day time. For me, i noticed it because i used to have to wait between 1-2 am every night rain or shine.

*edit*

the funny thing was i used to have a gap parka *probably the same one* cuz it was on sale for $30-50 i forgot lol , and i thought that was fine.. then i got my gotham and it was such a big upgrade with the faux fur and all.
Last edited by angy on Feb 2nd, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2351 upvotes
Firebolt wrote: I can't believe it's been 8 years and people are still having the same argument lmao
Some people never grow up. They'll still be whining and crying about what their grandkid's generation wears through their breathing tubes while on their deathbeds.
May 30, 2011
515 posts
157 upvotes
Winnipeg
angy wrote: Alot of people won't notice much of a difference between alot of jackets if they are in and out of somewhere within 30 mins .. night time and past 12 am it gets killer cold vs the day time. For me, i noticed it because i used to have to wait between 1-2 am every night rain or shine.

*edit*

the funny thing was i used to have a gap parka *probably the same one* cuz it was on sale for $30-50 i forgot lol , and i thought that was fine.. then i got my gotham and it was such a big upgrade with the faux fur and all.
Agreed, you really don’t know the difference until you experience it also area makes a huge difference. I mentioned I barely wear my Nobis since moving to NS it’s just not cold enough here. But those long cold -30 to even -50 days in Manitoba.

Now for some reason I can’t bring myself to spending a bunch of money on snow pants, $30 Costco pants for the win.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40655 posts
6217 upvotes
Thanks OP! Was able to snag Higgins Coyote Fur-Trim Hooded Down Bomber Jacket
Proud to be an Indian.
112 posts
115 upvotes
I have the altitude sports version nobis (I think it's called the Sheldon), can say for certain that the nobis better than my CG chateau.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
2926 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
Moose Knuckles under-rated
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1396 posts
1387 upvotes
GTA
My $99 Aplinetek Sears jacket keeps me as warm as the Canada Goose and Nobis parkas.

Walk around with a t-shirt on underneath in -20 degree weather. No problems.
Sep 28, 2010
960 posts
244 upvotes
Surrey
I told my friend about this deal and he ordered a jacket that day but he told me he got a cancelation email.
Nov 15, 2005
347 posts
118 upvotes
Didn’t get a cancellation email but when I checked my order status it stated that it was cancelled.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)