Selected Seiko, Casio, Timex etc - 25%+20% off when using Bay Mastercard

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2021 3:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2061 posts
1490 upvotes

[The Bay] Selected Seiko, Casio, Timex etc - 25%+20% off when using Bay Mastercard

3 Days only for the addtional 20% with MC - ends 08/08/21

All Seikos included, only lower end G-Shocks included.
9 replies
Mar 16, 2007
301 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal if you can stack. I was able to get the Seiko Open Heart Presage for 290$ a few days ago using the 40% off coupon which stacked with SUMMER (100$ off 350+).
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3182 posts
3550 upvotes
When I put in the SAVE20 coupon on a Seiko this msg comes up - Apply Hudsons Bay Card To Receive Promotion On Qualifying Item. So are they forcing you to get their card just to apply their coupon? If so (and you don't have this card) it's not worth it just to get another card. Talk about killing an impulse buy urge.
For Sale:
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
6144 posts
2670 upvotes
Debtario
Blue Tissot PRX is still out of stock.

Applying for a card is a deal breaker, wallet safe!
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1968 posts
2796 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Did you know that at one point Sears wanted 67-75% of sales to be on their Sears Cards and Hudson's Bay (and its now defunct banners like Zellers) wanted 37-50% of sales to be with their Private Label credit Cards?
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1391 posts
523 upvotes
Toronto
Louman wrote: Great deal if you can stack. I was able to get the Seiko Open Heart Presage for 290$ a few days ago using the 40% off coupon which stacked with SUMMER (100$ off 350+).
What 40% off coupon is this that you mentioned
Member since 2006

Koodo- $40/8gb
Curren phone: Samsung S9
Jan 19, 2008
939 posts
376 upvotes
Pierrefonds
Been trying to get this watch for a long time:

https://www.thebay.com/product/casio-g- ... 76314.html

It's literally always out of stock, this is the 3rd time it goes on sale and I can't buy it. Last time I managed to get it in my cart, but it wouldn't let me check out because it sold out while I was looking at other products. I spoke to a rep and they also said I can't purchase in advance and have it shipped when it becomes available.

Kind of annoying.
May 1, 2008
129 posts
57 upvotes
Langley
Dark_fantom wrote: Been trying to get this watch for a long time:

https://www.thebay.com/product/casio-g- ... 76314.html

It's literally always out of stock, this is the 3rd time it goes on sale and I can't buy it. Last time I managed to get it in my cart, but it wouldn't let me check out because it sold out while I was looking at other products. I spoke to a rep and they also said I can't purchase in advance and have it shipped when it becomes available.

Kind of annoying.
Sounds like a ghost.. never see it