Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [The Bay] *SIZZLING LAVA HAWT* ALL Demeyere Frying Pans down from $400-600 to $75-90

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 5:53 pm
[OP]
Sep 20, 2019
325 posts
469 upvotes

[The Bay] *SIZZLING LAVA HAWT* ALL Demeyere Frying Pans down from $400-600 to $75-90

I posted this deal twice.

People can't seem to read the full instructions to get it.

Both times I have been called a liar, and have the thread prematurely closed, the vast majority of you have screeched that I am trolling, some of you even went as far as to private message me and harass me claiming that I photo-shopped the product image onto a receipt? Okay...? Believe what you want... Either way...

This post is to reaffirm, the deal is VERY MUCH ALIVE!

And I just got my package delivered today.

Here's the original proof that I bought it: https://imgur.com/a/598tHTR (Posted in thread #2).

Here's the NEW PROOF THAT I GOT IT: https://imgur.com/a/eMTxOUs

For people that are content with their $10-$30 pans -- this deal/thread is not for you.
If you think this is overpriced at $85, or $500, I wholeheartedly respect your opinion, your job is now done in this thread, and again, you can now safely leave.
If you think the two images above are also photo-shopped, please get in touch with me via PM, I have a bridge to sell you at a really, really good price!

For reference:
Thread 1: the-bay-demeyere-8-11-frying-pans-320-4 ... #p31657259
Thread 2: the-bay-demeyere-11-frying-pan-569-down ... v-2337895/

I will not be letting this thread derail like the other two.

There's a few people that have already cashed in on the deal.

Have a good weekend!

Oh and...

This was a sponsored/shill post by Zwilling/Demeyere. /s :facepalm:

Note: All non-constructive comments will simply be ignored.
Last edited by MauriceLaFlamme on Dec 10th, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
Share:
27 replies
Jul 21, 2016
977 posts
2126 upvotes
Question. If they are on sale monthly. Does it sitll count as a sale or as a regular price?

Look like a freezing pan deal here.
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4935 posts
3934 upvotes
Edmonton
Will my food finally taste edible?
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Jun 27, 2010
76 posts
26 upvotes
Terrace
I don't get all the bashing against Demeyere. People here go nuts for All-Clad, and Demeyere is a step up from them, so $85 for this pan is a steal. I assume this is the Proline series? I paid $300 for this and to me it's worth it.

@OP, how did you get this deal?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4431 posts
6011 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
There's a few people that have already cashed in on the deal.
Who else? Anyone? I never received a magic coupon that works on any retailer either time you posted this fakakta deal. I'm going to report you for permanent ban.
thenew007 wrote: I don't get all the bashing against Demeyere. People here go nuts for All-Clad, and Demeyere is a step up from them, so $85 for this pan is a steal. I assume this is the Proline series? I paid $300 for this and to me it's worth it.

@OP, how did you get this deal?
Don't bother. No one else has gotten this magic second coupon he's screeching about. I would love to get this, but no one has.
Last edited by Nikhilvoid on Dec 10th, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 13, 2015
883 posts
1213 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
OP, can you explain again how we are supposed to get these prices?

I tried to get one when you started the second thread, and from what I gather... you are supposed to sign up to the e-mail list at the Zwilling website... and you're supposed to get a second e-mail with a code for this deal... but I never got a second e-mail... only the first e-mail with a 10% off offer. I signed up with two different e-mail accounts. If you could provide a quick update to show us how you got these prices, that would be very much appreciated!
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1790 posts
10144 upvotes
This post reads as more of a TV drama than an actual deal - several walls of text but no instructions to actually get the deal?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2016
1486 posts
837 upvotes
Edmonton
Never received anything on two different emails
Jun 27, 2010
76 posts
26 upvotes
Terrace
OP, can you post a sceenshot of the second email to prove that it's real?
Dec 31, 2018
224 posts
169 upvotes
OP here is the problem. You post in here with no ACTUAL WAY to get the deal for ourselves. You can sign up and some people don’t have any coupon codes to get the price down to $85! If you would explain how in the world you got the pan for $300 off, maybe people would give you the benefit of the doubt and maybe purchase it for THEMSELVES!
Aug 9, 2018
93 posts
22 upvotes
how is the food quality using this pan compared to cast iron pan. I only have non stick for general use and cast iron pan for steaks.
Apr 20, 2017
240 posts
310 upvotes
Montreal
I guess garbage cans for 100 are ok, but frying pans... this is where RFD'ers draw the line :))

I think it's a good deal.
most things haven't worked out
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2016
1486 posts
837 upvotes
Edmonton
Your assuming people could get the deal, no one so far other than him or her have claimed to get any code. It’s a great deal, if it actually was possible to get
contva wrote: I guess garbage cans for 100 are ok, but frying pans... this is where RFD'ers draw the line :))

Feb 11, 2015
64 posts
65 upvotes
Alberta
contva wrote: I guess garbage cans for 100 are ok, but frying pans... this is where RFD'ers draw the line :))

It would be.... if it were usable....

Currently this is a pointless post as no one else can claim this
Feb 5, 2008
734 posts
281 upvotes
CANADA
BillyBill wrote: OP, can you explain again how we are supposed to get these prices?

I tried to get one when you started the second thread, and from what I gather... you are supposed to sign up to the e-mail list at the Zwilling website... and you're supposed to get a second e-mail with a code for this deal... but I never got a second e-mail... only the first e-mail with a 10% off offer. I signed up with two different e-mail accounts. If you could provide a quick update to show us how you got these prices, that would be very much appreciated!
This^

is probably the majority of the reason of the downvote.

It's not the pan, it's the deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2006
1678 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
edides wrote: how is the food quality using this pan compared to cast iron pan. I only have non stick for general use and cast iron pan for steaks.
Steel pans for high heat, deglazing and finishing a dish in the oven. Can’t do that with non-stick. And you probably don’t want to deglaze a non-enamel cast iron pan.

I only use non-stick for eggs.
Mar 13, 2004
195 posts
18 upvotes
I also signed up and only got 10% email
Same as most of people believed and subscribed

I tend to believe You might have got it at $85 when it had price error or multiple coupons code stacking. Not getting that price by subscribing the zwilling email
Sep 23, 2014
645 posts
917 upvotes
Toronto, ON
OP is obv flexing, just like every single thread he made.
Jul 19, 2011
83 posts
232 upvotes
CALGARY
These threads you make are the worst, please just post the deal like a normal person and not a shill.
Oct 12, 2013
429 posts
180 upvotes
Surrey
How is this a hot deal if we can't even get the deal!?