• Feb 13th, 2017 3:29 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
2994 posts
2575 upvotes
Montreal

[The Bay] [In-Store Only] Extra 25% off Clearance Clothes at The Bay

I was in-store and almost everything that is on clearance has an extra 25% off. Most items you see online in the clearance section will have 25% in-store. It is YMMV though

https://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/store ... NCE_2_MENS
18 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
2994 posts
2575 upvotes
Montreal
I am wondering if any you went in-store and found anything?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7252 posts
441 upvotes
York
Need a couple dress shirts. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2002
1654 posts
172 upvotes
Scarborough
Was this at the downtown Montreal store? There were no extra discounts off the ticketed price at Scarborough Town Centre today. Sometimes it's only at certain stores.
----------------------------------------------------------------
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
2994 posts
2575 upvotes
Montreal
TRK9 wrote: Was this at the downtown Montreal store? There were no extra discounts off the ticketed price at Scarborough Town Centre today. Sometimes it's only at certain stores.
I saw it at Fairview Mall in Pointe Claire and Rockland Center
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1589 posts
813 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
TRK9 wrote: Was this at the downtown Montreal store? There were no extra discounts off the ticketed price at Scarborough Town Centre today. Sometimes it's only at certain stores.
Seen couple times in the past they had extra 25% off on clearance at the store at downtown Montreal
someone can confirm?
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2002
1654 posts
172 upvotes
Scarborough
If anyone sees this in Toronto area stores, please let me know.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7252 posts
441 upvotes
York
Is there a return on these even though they are clearance?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4327 posts
853 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
dankup wrote: Is there a return on these even though they are clearance?
Yes, unless of course you buy something that isn't normally returnable anyways.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
2994 posts
2575 upvotes
Montreal
dankup wrote: Is there a return on these even though they are clearance?
I believe so but not 100% sure
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
2994 posts
2575 upvotes
Montreal
Any of you found some nice deals?
Jul 28, 2005
284 posts
317 upvotes
Toronto
Bought a few clearance dress shirts yesterday for the bf at Markville Mall in the GTA. No additional 25% off there unless it started Today.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2004
1105 posts
524 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Went to Place d'Orleans today to pick up a suit that was extra 25% off on Friday...rang up without 25%, sales person said the 15% off with Bay card replaced the 25% off, also refused to honour the $25 off $75 I got with my HBC rewards card b'cuz she said I could not combine discounts.

This is the reason I dislike The Bay, outrageously overpriced merchandise marked down with confusing discounts. If it is on clearance the net price should only decrease, not change with the discount program.
#melnykout
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2351 posts
871 upvotes
dogbolter wrote: Went to Place d'Orleans today to pick up a suit that was extra 25% off on Friday...rang up without 25%, sales person said the 15% off with Bay card replaced the 25% off, also refused to honour the $25 off $75 I got with my HBC rewards card b'cuz she said I could not combine discounts.

This is the reason I dislike The Bay, outrageously overpriced merchandise marked down with confusing discounts. If it is on clearance the net price should only decrease, not change with the discount program.
I faced the same issue on Friday but the CSR was nice about it. CSR told me the sale ended Thursday. Talked a bit more about the jacket and the CSR gave me the additional 25% discount if I wanted the jacket.

I don't see how their items are overpriced when it is standard retail price. If anything I find them to be cheaper when you happen across a sale.
PSN: Sakaban
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Anyone grabbed summer apparel in store? I just want to know I should go or not.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1746 posts
2566 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Last weekend, February 4-6, there was an additional 25% off clearance priced children's wear both in-store and online and the discounts were loaded at the self-service price checkers. I snagged a lot of stuff, with some still in transit.
When I went to Hudson's Bay St Vital (here in Winnipeg) three days ago on Friday, where there wasn't any additional discounts on clearance Men's wear or Children's wear, or on clearance for the home.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
13957 posts
4049 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Apparently 100% off the lowest price on Ivanka Trump merchandise...