Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Travelpro suitcases upto 65% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2023 11:00 pm
May 26, 2015
48 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
submarine wrote: Few pilots I know use LuggageWorks and TravelPro. Heard Briggs and Riley is common too
TravelPro Professional for the Flight Crew 5 line; LuggageWorks and Strongbags are used by flight crews too.

If you live close to the border they can be shipped for cheap/free to a US parcel receiving business.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Soft-side luggage is the most versatile because you can pack them to the brim, and can can carry even more when needed by expanding. Also easier to stuff into the smaller overhead bins found on smaller/older aircraft.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2837 posts
1912 upvotes
YVR
cslusarc wrote: Got an order cancellation email? If so, you can call 1-800-521-2364 to reorder at your original price. I have done it regularly.
Do you wait for it to come back in stock and then call to request?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7085 upvotes
West GTEH!
sooksook wrote: Soft-side luggage is the most versatile because you can pack them to the brim, and can can carry even more when needed by expanding. Also easier to stuff into the smaller overhead bins found on smaller/older aircraft.
Sure you can stuff the luggage to the Max. But keep in mind, for larger check-in luggage (not carry-on size) you have to still be careful of the weight restrictions.
😎
Sep 5, 2007
25 posts
5 upvotes
If anyone in the GTA managed to grab the 21inch Carry-on in Grey and they don't want it, I'd love to buy it off you to match the 27inch Spinner I got!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3385 posts
441 upvotes
Montreal
pacman wrote: TravelPro makes many lines of luggage. Yes, pilots and flight attendants use the "Flight Crew 5" line (which isn't sold to the general public) and they are very high quality, re-enforced frames, wear points, ballistic nylon etc. Next step down is the top end of the consumer line with the Platinum Elite and then the Crew Versapack. Anything below those lines will be good, but there will be lots of other options out there so it comes down to price.
Seems like I can buy some of the Flight Crew 5 line right here : https://crewoutfitters.com/default/lugg ... rew-5.html
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
1579 posts
1541 upvotes
purplekush604 wrote: Anyone else get a 25 inch suitcase instead of 27?
I did but I think the 27" reference is regarding the measurement from the ground to the handle.
Sep 5, 2007
25 posts
5 upvotes
Yeah honestly pretty disappointed and annoyed that they would list it as 27" when it clearly says on the tag 25"
20230316_144005.jpg

Sure if you look further down in tiny text you'll see
Internal Dimensions 18"W x 25"H x 11"D
but still misleading when you say compare it to this other Travelpro one which is listed as 28" AND has an actual internal dimension of 28"
Internal dimension: 18.5"W x 28"H x 10"D
Debating returning it but feel like I missed out on the other available bigger sizes on the flash sale so kinda screwed regardless with our trip in 3 days.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7085 upvotes
West GTEH!
purplekush604 wrote: Anyone else get a 25 inch suitcase instead of 27?
sparkaction wrote:
I did but I think the 27" reference is regarding the measurement from the ground to the handle.
Funkeh wrote: Yeah honestly pretty disappointed and annoyed that they would list it as 27" when it clearly says on the tag 25"

20230316_144005.jpg

Sure if you look further down in tiny text you'll see but still misleading when you say compare it to this other Travelpro one which is listed as 28" AND has an actual internal dimension of 28"

Debating returning it but feel like I missed out on the other available bigger sizes on the flash sale so kinda screwed regardless with our trip in 3 days.
Same here. Was caught off-guard with the size of suitcase, 25-inch. I thought it was a mistake until I read the tag.
However, it was my fault for not catching this small print spec detail on the Bay website before ordering: Overall size is 27-inches. Suitcase size is 25-inches.

I'll keep my order as $87.50 + tax is a great price for Travelpro 25-inch luggage.
😎
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
1579 posts
1541 upvotes
Can someone help me see where Travelpro beats other luggage company in terms of quality? I have the 25” luggage from this deal and I feel if I took off the Travelpro label I couldn’t tell it was higher end luggage.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)