[The Bay] Zwilling Two-Pack Marquina Non-stick Frying Pans $54.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 12:46 pm
Mar 25, 2018
86 posts
20 upvotes
davext wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 7:48 am
Any advice on these All Clad pans? Also on sale for $69.99 although the regular price is not as high, and you get 2 pans too. PFOA free

https://www.thebay.com/all-clad-2-piece ... ad+pan&N=0
I own these they are nice, I realized that the Swilling pans don't work with induction cooktop after ordering them. Does anyone know if these ones do? I need new pans.
Nov 23, 2017
956 posts
1924 upvotes
Thanks OP.
With the code, there are some pretty amazing deals on some of the high end Breville appliances.
Smart oven air for $384, Sommelier or Sous chef 16 peel and dice for $447.2

EDIT: code works on Zoji rice cookers also, the NP-NVC18 is $455.99
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3148 posts
480 upvotes
Make sure you only use medium heat max (on my stove that's 6 out of 10/max) on these pans. I had one before that starting sticking after a year, I was able to get a replacement through the ZWilling Warehouse at Cochrane Drive and the new one has been great so far.
Jul 19, 2016
175 posts
66 upvotes
Ontario
jackfollow wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 10:56 pm
Use code GIVE for extra 20% off
That's the lowest price for this 2-pk frying pan seems like, in the past deal you only get extra 10% off on the sale price of $69.99
OP.... price should be corrected to $55.99 :)
Thanks got one!
Dec 15, 2009
269 posts
204 upvotes
Homer88 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 9:40 am
Make sure you only use medium heat max (on my stove that's 6 out of 10/max) on these pans. I had one before that starting sticking after a year, I was able to get a replacement through the ZWilling Warehouse at Cochrane Drive and the new one has been great so far.
How do you go about that?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1546 posts
670 upvotes
my wife is harassing me about getting stainless pans instead of nonstick. I told her that food usually sticks to those but she doesnt believe me. whats the consensus on stainless vs these nonstick ones for ease of cooking? (i dont want to hear about how teflon is bad ect)
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3148 posts
480 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 10:25 am
my wife is harassing me about getting stainless pans instead of nonstick. I told her that food usually sticks to those but she doesnt believe me. whats the consensus on stainless vs these nonstick ones for ease of cooking? (i dont want to hear about how teflon is bad ect)
I tried cooking pancakes and eggs on my stainless pan and it is impossible unless you add in A LOT of oil.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3148 posts
480 upvotes
dawes wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 9:51 am
How do you go about that?
They have a separate entrance at the warehouse for customer service (outside of Warehouse Sale dates). These have a 2 year warranty so you just need to bring in your proof of purchase and they'll swap you a new pan.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3240 posts
1018 upvotes
BC
Thanks OP - I'll try to remember to take care of these ones (hah riiight).
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1217 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 10:25 am
Each surface type has it's uses. For me, I use non-stick surfaces for low to medium heat cooking (eggs, pancakes, etc) and stainless steel for high heat (i.e. searing) or for saucy dishes that will cook then simmer for a while.
Apr 12, 2008
877 posts
219 upvotes
hssironman wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 11:42 am
Each surface type has it's uses. For me, I use non-stick surfaces for low to medium heat cooking (eggs, pancakes, etc) and stainless steel for high heat (i.e. searing) or for saucy dishes that will cook then simmer for a while.
That seems like best of both world.. I'm now in the process of trying to replace all my cookware to other materials that don't use the non-stick coating.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)