Expired Offers

Locked: DAZN - 2 Free Months

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2020 3:11 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Apr 28, 2007
98 posts
317 upvotes

DAZN - 2 Free Months

Was just at The Beer Store at Heartland in Mississauga and picked up this card for an extra free month for a new accounts only. The other side of the card appears to have a unique code. They had hundreds of cards at the cash. Didn't realize until I got home that it was a unique code on each card. Didn't ask whether this was available chain-wide.
Images
  • 58957105183__893DA404-3930-493A-8B05-1ABD4E68CA90.jpeg
  • IMG_8318.jpg
Last edited by kbaboolal on Sep 7th, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
1408 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1276 posts
829 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Live stream the greatest sporting competitions in the world,
with exclusive access to every live NFL Game and
Premier League match this season.

$150/year
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
Member
Oct 5, 2014
464 posts
869 upvotes
Ontario
Is there still no all 22/coaches film for NFL?
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11272 posts
2939 upvotes
Scarberia
not bad for 2months NFL! does it have split screens like nfl gamepass? thats the best feature, 4 games one screen!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1641 posts
8447 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: not bad for 2months NFL! does it have split screens like nfl gamepass? thats the best feature, 4 games one screen!
Nah not hot would only be hot if 12 months free and $25 GC.

(Am I doing the mikka2017-posting right?)
Sr. Member
Mar 17, 2018
855 posts
1227 upvotes
Leverage wrote: Nah not hot would only be hot if 12 months free and $25 GC.

(Am I doing the mikka2017-posting right?)
Why not include free air, hotel and front row tickets and 2 free beers to every game of your favorite team?
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams
$45 4GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Rogers
$23.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Member
Nov 26, 2014
219 posts
378 upvotes
Calgary, AB
qbarnes95 wrote: Is there still no all 22/coaches film for NFL?
Are you having a stroke?
Member
Oct 16, 2008
431 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
Saw this at two separate Beer Stores right beside the checkout.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1892 posts
1232 upvotes
Hamilton
Such a terrible company. A shame too cause they have more money than they know what to do with it.
Newbie
User avatar
Apr 25, 2007
59 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
CaptainCrash wrote: Such a terrible company. A shame too cause they have more money than they know what to do with it.
Curious to know, why are they a terrible company? Didn't they just get started recently?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 30, 2004
4089 posts
574 upvotes
Toronto
Great, will check it out my local beer store tomorrow, time to return some of empty bottles, two months should be able to tell if DAZN is worth the money of not.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1520 posts
292 upvotes
Woodbridge
This shows all the ufc events too, right?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1892 posts
1232 upvotes
Hamilton
thecomputer wrote: Curious to know, why are they a terrible company? Didn't they just get started recently?
They aren't ready for primetime.

When their streams buffer their cancel page is always conveniently down.

They don't have a phone number

Their frame rate is sub par.

Their delay from cable at one point was over 2 minutes

After 4 attempts to cancel I had to call my credit card company to stop payment from them. Literally had to show them that the cancel page was down for a week.

If you watch on a tablet it may be a decent service, but taking rights and making them exclusive, refusing to sell back to the telcos is a detriment to Canadians.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1348 posts
832 upvotes
Vancouver
CaptainCrash wrote: They aren't ready for primetime.

When their streams buffer their cancel page is always conveniently down.

They don't have a phone number

Their frame rate is sub par.

Their delay from cable at one point was over 2 minutes

After 4 attempts to cancel I had to call my credit card company to stop payment from them. Literally had to show them that the cancel page was down for a week.

If you watch on a tablet it may be a decent service, but taking rights and making them exclusive, refusing to sell back to the telcos is a detriment to Canadians.
At least NFL is available for cable after a huge flop in 2017. A lot of us are screwed for Premier League and Champions League soccer though
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 20, 2016
1671 posts
1290 upvotes
Toronto
To anyone too lazy to go to the beerstore.
Images
  • upload.jpg
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!

Top