Locked: DAZN - 2 Free Months

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2020 3:11 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
9377 posts
1529 upvotes
Victoria
Canada_7 wrote: Did anyone else have issues with stacking back when the codes were still active? I got a code, and then when it was still active (I think this was late November/early December), I stacked 2 more codes on top of that. I opened the app today to find that I need to restart my subscription...
No problems here. My firestick did get signed out, so I had to sign back in, but other devices had no problems.
Mar 2, 2011
24 posts
4 upvotes
Montreal
anyone got a code for me please?
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1076 posts
550 upvotes
Ajax
mikka2017 wrote: Why isn't it this in expired thread tf
Bc the codes still work bud. Just used another code successfully at 9:14pm EST Jan. 4
Nov 5, 2018
11 posts
2 upvotes
None of mine are working. What did you do?
Dec 26, 2005
17 posts
5 upvotes
Can someone spare a code please? Thanks in advance
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4801 posts
323 upvotes
covabwoy wrote: Bc the codes still work bud. Just used another code successfully at 9:14pm EST Jan. 4
Really? I tried back on Jan 3rd with one extra I had, no luck. If anyone has an extra, could they be kind enough to PM me please? Seems like the stacking I tried back in November/December annoyingly did not actually work for some reason.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1076 posts
550 upvotes
Ajax
therealdonski wrote: None of mine are working. What did you do?
Nothing special. Used incognito mode in google chrome...
Just gave my co-worker a code today and it worked for him as well.
Oct 24, 2009
692 posts
682 upvotes
Vancouver
Can anyone send me another code? My 2 month just expired and the one I had extra seems not working - tried using different browser, incognito and still no.
Nov 7, 2019
8 posts
1 upvote
My 2 months expires today. I'm out of codes and I tried to cancel, but it has me locked in for the year.

Anyone else also have this issue?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1027 posts
461 upvotes
Burnaby
Not sure how some of you got it to work

I get an error when trying to create an account in incognito (can't even get to the point of adding codes - fails at the very first step) while it keeps rejecting all my codes when I try in regular browser

p.s. I had stacked all my codes for an year-long subscription on my original account but that failed and my account stopped working at the end of the original 2 months
Apr 27, 2015
285 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Rezo1ute wrote: My 2 months expires today. I'm out of codes and I tried to cancel, but it has me locked in for the year.

Anyone else also have this issue?
I had this issue when trying to cancel on my mobile, it worked on my laptop though.
Dec 22, 2015
11 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My current code expired. Would appreciate another code, thanks in advance!
Aug 1, 2007
668 posts
57 upvotes
I would like to give this a try. If someone could please send me a code, that would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Apr 27, 2015
285 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Doesn't work... I just tried