Apr 19, 2011
2480 posts
2663 upvotes
Calgary

[The Beer Store] PC and COOL beer $1 + bottle deposit at Beer Store, ON

Retailer:
The Beer Store
More offers from The Beer Store
Buck a beer is start today. PC and COOL beer is $1 + bottle deposit. Hurry, stock are low. Check the stock before you go to store. Stock up for long weekend.
Do not see in any flyer. Only saw in beer store on sale page.

NOTE: DO NOT DISCUSS POLITIC HERE IN HOT DEALS FORUM. IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ABOUT BUCK A BEER, CLICK "HERE".
Images
  • BE1ER.jpg
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
72 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1582 posts
7760 upvotes
Beer is one of those things that just isn't worth cheaping out on... just like ketchup or mayonnaise.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3124 posts
301 upvotes
Ottawa
Amazing going to try the local beerstore here,

I see that the local LCBO is already out of stock, but the beerstore has some, going to head over there later today test them out

Thanks!
Last edited by ilusa on Aug 27th, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2480 posts
2663 upvotes
Calgary
ilusa wrote: Amazing going to try the local beerstore here, I dont see a way to check the stock online?

Only LCBO and they are already sold out!
Go to store location and find your store. After that you choose the beer and you will find the stock level.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5814 posts
2592 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Leverage wrote: Beer is one of those things that just isn't worth cheaping out on... just like ketchup or mayonnaise.
You are right. Bring a bottle to McDonald's to get the ketchup.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3124 posts
301 upvotes
Ottawa
Marphyin wrote: Go to store location and find your store. After that you choose the beer and you will find the stock level.
I just figured it out, doesnt show the stock Amount like LCBO, buy does show that its sold at that location,

Im on my way :)
Hello
Aug 28, 2016
219 posts
373 upvotes
Leverage wrote: Beer is one of those things that just isn't worth cheaping out on... just like ketchup or mayonnaise.
The cheap beer is just getting cheaper. A giant win for RFDers.
Oct 8, 2014
200 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
Depends. If you want to throw back a few refreshing brews with the guys after a hard day's work sometimes you want something cheap and decent.

You can enjoy both cheap brews and more expensive high-quality brews, just different occasions.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
1993 posts
794 upvotes
Montreal
or plumbing and electrical
Jul 13, 2013
90 posts
145 upvotes
Whitby
Yes, but typically it doesn't take 6 months to a year to get through a bottle of beer.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1164 posts
495 upvotes
If you can’t find any occasion to enjoy a cheap beer, you should learn to be less snobby.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1053 posts
746 upvotes
Toronto
Cool or PC Honey Red look like they're probably the better of these budget beers.
Mar 7, 2013
134 posts
75 upvotes
Ontario
grouperfish wrote: Depends. If you want to throw back a few refreshing brews with the guys after a hard day's work sometimes you want something cheap and decent.

You can enjoy both cheap brews and more expensive high-quality brews, just different occasions.
I'd say the opposite. Casual drinkers (not me) like that would probably want a nice beer. People like me who drink large quantities, mostly for the effect, stand to save lots of $$$ on something that last a few minutes.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5814 posts
2592 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
grouperfish wrote: Depends. If you want to throw back a few refreshing brews with the guys after a hard day's work sometimes you want something cheap and decent.

redon2 wrote: I'd say the opposite. Casual drinkers (not me) like that would probably want a nice beer. People like me who drink large quantities, mostly for the effect, stand to save lots of $$$ on something that last a few minutes.
I think after a hard day of work, you just want something cold to sit down and drink.
$10 a bottle or $1 a bottle doesn't make much of a difference.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine