Toronto

[The Beer Store] Steam Whistle Gift Pack $19.95 YMMV

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
The Beer Store
More offers from The Beer Store
Just saw this on Steam Whistles’ Instagram:

“Our Steam Whistle Glassware mixer include 3 Pilsners and 3 of our brand new premium Pale Ales. Enjoy your favourite Steam Whistle beers in our 4 custom 20oz allegro pint glasses, included inside. Perfect for the holidays and perfect for sharing.”

Thanks zentro for the photo.

Last edited by SaeedZ635 on Nov 18th, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This too shall pass
31 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5150 posts
4271 upvotes
Toronto
Steam Whistle is pretty good, but you are paying $2 extra for the glass basically. Since a 6 pack is $18 normally.

EDIT: Comes with 4 glasses, glass is thin but still decent for 4 branded glasses. Makes a good gift set, recommended.
Last edited by zentro on Nov 15th, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 16, 2008
423 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto
It's unfortunate they don't tell us which locations. I love these gift packs but don't want to run around the city trying to find it.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2816 posts
1268 upvotes
Toronto
1point8t wrote: It's unfortunate they don't tell us which locations. I love these gift packs but don't want to run around the city trying to find it.
It shows stock on the page?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
2985 posts
877 upvotes
Ontario
Wow, Steam Whistle makes a Pale Ale now?? I thought their motto was "Do One Thing Right" and they proudly said they would only brew one type of beer?

They call it a Pilsner but I read somewhere it's closer to a Helles.
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (1.9%, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Jul 29, 2019
55 posts
26 upvotes
minimalist wrote: Wow, Steam Whistle makes a Pale Ale now?? I thought their motto was "Do One Thing Right" and they proudly said they would only brew one type of beer?

yeah... they phased out that slogan 4 years ago in preparation of the Pale Ale. They seemed pretty embarrassed when I asked
Sep 26, 2018
93 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
minimalist wrote: Wow, Steam Whistle makes a Pale Ale now?? I thought their motto was "Do One Thing Right" and they proudly said they would only brew one type of beer?

Too bad it's not IPA. I'd be all over that.
zentro wrote: Steam Whistle is pretty good, but you are paying $2 extra for the glass basically. Since a 6 pack is $18 normally.
I paid $45 for two Heineken glasses, shipped from Europe because you couldn't find them here. $2 is dirt cheap for a premium-branded beer glass.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
3123 posts
1834 upvotes
Kitchener
zentro wrote: Steam Whistle is pretty good, but you are paying $2 extra for the glass basically. Since a 6 pack is $18 normally.
I am confused with the wording: Is it 1 glass your getting or 4?
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Mar 21, 2009
242 posts
178 upvotes
Hamilton
You get one glass, but you can collect all 4.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5150 posts
4271 upvotes
Toronto
KhajitGotWares wrote: Too bad it's not IPA. I'd be all over that.

I paid $45 for two Heineken glasses, shipped from Europe because you couldn't find them here. $2 is dirt cheap for a premium-branded beer glass.
Yeah true, it's a $10 glass if it's the same one they sell online. But they charge an insane price on shipping, would be stupid to buy online. I guess it is a decent deal if you wanted this specific glass with the branding.

https://shop.steamwhistle.ca/collection ... 2748849225
Mar 7, 2005
730 posts
203 upvotes
I guess we'll be seeing more and more of these special packages as the holiday season nears. For a moment, though, I thought there was a Steam (games) deal at the Beer Store.
Jul 26, 2018
778 posts
915 upvotes
Canada, eh?
to_vento wrote: I guess we'll be seeing more and more of these special packages as the holiday season nears. For a moment, though, I thought there was a Steam (games) deal at the Beer Store.
Same here lmao, been gaming too much.
Jan 16, 2017
102 posts
60 upvotes
Burlington
jeff1970 wrote: I am confused with the wording: Is it 1 glass your getting or 4?
Just picked up a set. It’s 6 cans: 3 pale ales and 3 pilsners; and 4 glasses.
Oct 24, 2010
317 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto
Lots at the beer store on bayview and Eglinton. Picked up two. Thx OP