Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Body Shop

Buy $60 GC, Get a $10 Bonus Card Free

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2017 3:44 pm
Nov 8, 2015
386 posts
317 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

[The Body Shop] Buy $60 GC, Get a $10 Bonus Card Free

Good deal if you shop there anyway.

After purchase, should be able to use gift cards with the Buy 3 Get 3 Free offers that run frequently, 10% Love Your Body Membership Discount, and/or $10 off $40 PERKOPOLIS code.

Fine print:
Offer valid online only from *3:00 a.m. Eastern Time February 3rd , 2017 through 3:00 a.m. Eastern Time on February 15th, 2017 (the “Offer Period”). Buy $60 or more in The Body Shop® eGift Cards and receive a $10 Bonus eGift Card free that can be applied toward the purchase of The Body Shop® merchandise, either in-store or online. Customer does not need to purchase a single eGift card of $60, purchase can be for multiple cards equal to $60 or more. Limit to 5 bonus cards per customer (not to exceed $50 in total). If payment for purchased eGift Cards is returned or canceled for any reason, then all Bonus eGift Cards provided in connection with the transaction will be voided. Bonus eGift Cards are issued for promotional purposes only when eGift Cards of a sufficient value are purchased, cannot be redeemed for cash, and may not be transferred or assigned in any manner to any other individual or entity. The Body Shop® reserves the right to suspend the offer at any time during the Offer Period. Other restrictions may apply. Offer only valid in the United States and Canada. All eGift Cards issued pursuant to this offer (including all Bonus eGift Cards) are subject to the eGift card Terms and Conditions appearing on CashStar's website at: https://thebodyshop-usa.cashstar.com/ab ... onditions/
5 replies
Oct 10, 2006
953 posts
1516 upvotes
Ottawa
Is there expiry date to the bonus card? I can't fins it in T&C. I know the GC is non-expiring, but the bonus card?
Nov 8, 2015
386 posts
317 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Sweety wrote: Is there expiry date to the bonus card? I can't fins it in T&C. I know the GC is non-expiring, but the bonus card?
When does the eGift Card expire?
There is no expiration date on your eGift Card. We recommend that you redeem it soon after you receive it, so you don't forget.

Source: https://thebodyshop-usa.cashstar.com/about/faq/
Nov 8, 2015
386 posts
317 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Sweety wrote: eGC won't expire. But, is Bonus card also an eGC?
Yep
20170205_155500.png

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)