Expired Hot Deals

The Brick

AtGames Legends Ultimate Connected Arcade @ The Brick - $799 (was $899)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2021 4:22 pm
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1511 posts
1449 upvotes
I would love this one, but sooo expensive.

With that USB port can I play other games from my rom list?
[OP]
Aug 25, 2010
493 posts
107 upvotes
MexicanPeso wrote: I would love this one, but sooo expensive.

Yes. Apparently easy to do.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4515 posts
5499 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
MexicanPeso wrote: I would love this one, but sooo expensive.

Just buy it. Hurry before OOS
Jan 20, 2019
377 posts
575 upvotes
I'm interested in the AtGames Streaming Games Console. Anyone ever used one of those?
Jul 12, 2008
129 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
At $799 for a full size cabinet with 2 joysticks, trackball, 2 spinners, 24" monitor it is a pretty sweat deal. I looked at building my own and ended up buying this a couple months ago at $899. No regrets so far, I love it. It is full size but I built a riser to raise the cabinet up another 4 inches. And you can load up your own games if you want. Do a search for Coinopsx. It is fully supported by AtGames but you will have to log on to their server once every five reboots. Not sure why but if you don't have wifi then you can use the add on games separately without logging on but doesn't give you a fancy interface.

When I bought it the Brick said they had lots of them so should be okay for today but if they reduce the price to $799 beyond today I would think it would go out of stock quickly.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2210 posts
295 upvotes
NB
How’s the quality compared to 1Up Arcade?
Jul 12, 2008
129 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
Colin0317 wrote: How’s the quality compared to 1Up Arcade?
I don't own a 1Up Arcade but did look at them and even with the riser they seemed like they were for children. The Legends Arcade is so well done from the controls, to the screen, the cabinet design and the software that I think it is much better. The only quality issue I had was the monitor had dead pixels, it has to have 5 for a replacement which I was able to get and had to open it up and install the new monitor and I was good to go.

Here is a video that compares the 1Up to this and it is obvious what his choice is:
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2041 posts
1972 upvotes
$500 USD at Samsclub but I guess the price of lumber went up so the price hike is justified?.... some reviews for V1.0 are horrible .... I am not sure if 800$ CAD for V1.0 is a good deal.

raverguy wrote: I don't own a 1Up Arcade but did look at them and even with the riser they seemed like they were for children. The Legends Arcade is so well done from the controls, to the screen, the cabinet design and the software that I think it is much better. The only quality issue I had was the monitor had dead pixels, it has to have 5 for a replacement which I was able to get and had to open it up and install the new monitor and I was good to go.

Here is a video that compares the 1Up to this and it is obvious what his choice is:
The video review is for V1.1

The Brick one looks like version 1.0.... V1.1 is already out and cost the same .... this is most likely The Brick trying to clearing out old stock

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegendsUltimat ... _term=link
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1542 posts
659 upvotes
London
I wanted to get one of these but I don't think I'd pay that much.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2041 posts
1972 upvotes
mumbles wrote: I wanted to get one of these but I don't think I'd pay that much.
The Brick is putting a premium on these exclusive machines in Canada... and people are buying.