Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Last Hunt

40-75% off everything on site including Arc'teryx

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2022 11:32 am
22 replies
Feb 17, 2019
292 posts
614 upvotes
Second page I visited had items NOT on sale... So "everything" is a bit of a stretch.
Still good sale, just not entirely truthful.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2009
1049 posts
448 upvotes
2nd page?
I see 3 items for men, 14 for women. That's it.
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
18182 posts
14187 upvotes
Toronto
they have this "sale" every other week
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2107 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver
Variability wrote: How's Smartwool's warranty?

https://smartwool.ca/en/100-satisfaction-guarantee.html

Is it as easy as Darn Tough's process?

Edit: Free Shipping is at $200. $10 shipping fee in Toronto.
I'm pretty sure smartwool isn't even close. Just Googled it and it seems to be a 2 year warranty, and I'm not sure if that even includes wear and tear
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
no Saxx, i am in the market for a few more pair as some 10 year old pairs are getting holes in the cratch
Aug 24, 2015
552 posts
2211 upvotes
AB
hordosr wrote: no Saxx, i am in the market for a few more pair as some 10 year old pairs are getting holes in the cratch
tell us more, please. Are they stained as well?
Feb 20, 2016
13 posts
9 upvotes
I looked at many pages on the site and couldn't find a single item not on sale, so "not entirely truthful" is a bit of a stretch.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3047 posts
2146 upvotes
hordosr wrote: no Saxx, i am in the market for a few more pair as some 10 year old pairs are getting holes in the cratch
My man, youre supposed to be buying underwear at a shorter interval, not every 10 years

Unless you wear cowhide boxers.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2107 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver
Biscayne05 wrote: My man, youre supposed to be buying underwear at a shorter interval, not every 10 years

To be fair I have 50+ pairs of saxx/mypakage that I picked up back when you could get them under $10 a pair. So far they all still look pretty new (except mypakage, don't buy those) due to how many I have in rotation lol.

Yeah that's a lot of underwear.. but no regrats as saxx are pretty expensive now
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1116 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
What!? How you make them last so long? My balls seem to chew through mine within 18 months.
Mar 25, 2017
377 posts
592 upvotes
GTA
RedFlagCrake wrote: What!? How you make them last so long? My balls seem to chew through mine within 18 months.
Probably depends on how thick your thighs are which may be causing a lot of rubbing in the crotch area. Most of my saxx/my package underwear are going on ~5 years with no issues. I have about 20 pairs on rotation
Mar 25, 2017
377 posts
592 upvotes
GTA
Biscayne05 wrote: My man, youre supposed to be buying underwear at a shorter interval, not every 10 years

Why buy new underwear unless there are holes in them or stained?
Mar 7, 2020
573 posts
898 upvotes
This sale always frustrates me…seems during these times they only have the unpopular stock only available. Always says "Arcteryx included", yet it's only 5-10 products, in sizes I'll never fit in, in colours that are ugly, products that can't sell.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4046 posts
8918 upvotes
Vancouver
BenL9232 wrote: Always says "Arcteryx included", yet it's only 5-10 products, in sizes I'll never fit in, in colours that are ugly, products that can't sell.
Not sure what you're expecting as thelasthunt is altitudes way of clearing crap that doesn't sell,

That's going to be unpopular colours, sizes and product lines

They wouldn't need to discount anything that flies off the shelves normally
Mar 7, 2020
573 posts
898 upvotes
danascully wrote: Not sure what you're expecting as thelasthunt is altitudes way of clearing crap that doesn't sell,

That's going to be unpopular colours, sizes and product lines

They wouldn't need to discount anything that flies off the shelves normally
Umm, that's the point of my comment, nothing more. It's not a good sale for me. That's what people do here, comment their opinions on sales.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
Pretty legit deals if one can get free shipping. When I was looking, the POC spin sl was always ~150. Now it's ~100. Pretty fugly helmet for sure (which was why l didn't do the deed) but it's a legit deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)