Hot Deals

The Last Hunt

The Last Hunt; 40-75% off everything* : Great Deals on Sweet Protection Ski Helmets

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2023 10:03 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
17001 posts
12399 upvotes
Toronto

[The Last Hunt] The Last Hunt; 40-75% off everything* : Great Deals on Sweet Protection Ski Helmets

Deal Link:
Savings:
40-75%
Expiry:
January 19, 2023
Retailer:
The Last Hunt
More offers from The Last Hunt
Great deals on Sweet Protection ski helmets, 75% off some popular models and sizes

The Last Hunt is final sale so know your sizing.

40-75% off "everything" with some exclusions.

The best deals ore on the Sweet Protection helmets, if you happen to be looking for one.
47 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1517 posts
3473 upvotes
Canada
Damnnn, why does free shipping have to be 200+ :'(

Also, what I found on another site about sizing...
Images
  • Sizing.png
Last edited by Jackji on Jan 13th, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live a little
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1539 posts
2455 upvotes
Hell
Epic deal on the Hoka Bondi 7....$76!!! Only caveat is that you are a size 16🤣. Says it runs small. I wonder if it runs small down 5.5 sizes...
May 8, 2015
314 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Awesome, thanks OP! Grabbed a new ski helmet for $200 off, my last one was looking a bit ragged.
Apr 24, 2019
45 posts
61 upvotes
Great deals. Some on sale for pretty much the same price as the Canadian Tire "Decibel" branded helmet.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1517 posts
3473 upvotes
Canada
So many models...anyone have any insights as to which ones are good?
Live a little
Jan 2, 2010
538 posts
279 upvotes
If you are into hoka running shoes, challenger ATR6 looks like a good deal as well. Lowest I have seen in months, and don’t forget Rakuten or Venngo.
Apr 2, 2022
43 posts
48 upvotes
I’ve had the switcher and am currently using the igniter. Both excellent helmets and are very breathable. I think my favourite feature is the magnetic buckle. Why don’t they put that on every type of helmet?

Also, I think one of the best parts about buying a Sweet Protection helmet is their crash protection plan. I had a bad fall and I was worried about the integrity of my helmet. I emailed Sweet Protection and told them about it along with some pictures and they literally sent me a brand new one for free. Huge ymmv because they usually just give you a certain percentage off your next purchase of a helmet.
Mar 28, 2007
15 posts
18 upvotes
sparklo wrote: If you are into hoka running shoes, challenger ATR6 looks like a good deal as well. Lowest I have seen in months, and don’t forget Rakuten or Venngo.
Even though Hoka is known as being a narrow shoe brand, I find the challenger in the forefoot is even narrower than most. On the road and light trails it's not a huge problem but repeated lateral motions and twisting really has been rubbing my big toe too much. I do have a slightly wider forefoot.
Aug 23, 2011
616 posts
135 upvotes
MYSTERY15 for extra 15% off one item. One time use per account I think.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1986 posts
2046 upvotes
Toronto
YoloGME wrote: I’ve had the switcher and am currently using the igniter. Both excellent helmets and are very breathable. I think my favourite feature is the magnetic buckle. Why don’t they put that on every type of helmet?

Also, I think one of the best parts about buying a Sweet Protection helmet is their crash protection plan. I had a bad fall and I was worried about the integrity of my helmet. I emailed Sweet Protection and told them about it along with some pictures and they literally sent me a brand new one for free. Huge ymmv because they usually just give you a certain percentage off your next purchase of a helmet.
Do you know which goggles might work well with a looper larger size for snowboarding?

Would most goggles fit ok if I didn't match brands? I haven't bought new gear in a decade lol
Mar 20, 2005
490 posts
171 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. Got helmets for the whole family. Amazing deals on top rated helmets.
Nov 22, 2017
246 posts
270 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Last time I bought some Outdoor Research pants for cheap, which are great. But I only got 2 out of the 3 ordered - which I just noticed just now. There was so much time between order and delivery that I did not double check back then. Those pants cost twice as much now, so not quite the steal I was hoping for.
Mobile: $18.13/month BYOD - 12GB Data, 1000 LD Min. (Koodo)
$50 plan + $23 phone - $4.16 trade-in credit - $33.33 phone resell - $5.51 plan credit - $11.87 VISA GCs = $18.13/month!
Internet: $82.90 - 750/100 Mbps (Lightspeed)
Spotify: $20 USD/year
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1024 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
dogdayafter12 wrote: Epic deal on the Hoka Bondi 7....$76!!! Only caveat is that you are a size 16🤣. Says it runs small. I wonder if it runs small down 5.5 sizes...
Not a great deal because you'll have to eat like $1000 worth of food to fatten up.🤣🤣

But ya, I saw so many deals and then when I looked at the size it's like XXXXXL. :facepalm:
Nov 4, 2006
654 posts
758 upvotes
Vancouver
be careful. LH manipulates its pricing in regarding to pricing, coupons and amount required for free shipping and in fact, items on its parent site sometimes could be a better deal and you would not be stuck with something that does not fit.

Boxing Day was the best time to buy price wise with $50 shipping and coupons that stacked at that price point for shipping. Interesting enough some of the items "on sale" on Boxing Day increased in price even though these are inventory blowouts...prices can be all over the place.
Aug 25, 2010
96 posts
210 upvotes
Woodstock
krn905 wrote: Do you know which goggles might work well with a looper larger size for snowboarding?

Would most goggles fit ok if I didn't match brands? I haven't bought new gear in a decade lol
Any goggles will work with these helmets. I've got a few from different companies and they all fit no problem.
Oct 29, 2016
655 posts
414 upvotes
YoloGME wrote: I’ve had the switcher and am currently using the igniter. Both excellent helmets and are very breathable. I think my favourite feature is the magnetic buckle. Why don’t they put that on every type of helmet?

I just ordered a switcher but it didn't say MIPS. Do you by any chance know if they're all MIPS or if there's are MIPS and non-MIPS versions?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5746 posts
1452 upvotes
User381589 wrote: I just ordered a switcher but it didn't say MIPS. Do you by any chance know if they're all MIPS or if there's are MIPS and non-MIPS versions?
there's MIPS and non MIPS