Expired Hot Deals

[The Shoe Company] HOT - Sorel 1964 Pac Nylon Fog Winter Boots (Mens) - $75.58!!!

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2018 12:58 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 17, 2005
11038 posts
1442 upvotes
Brampton

[The Shoe Company] HOT - Sorel 1964 Pac Nylon Fog Winter Boots (Mens) - $75.58!!!

Have been waiting for a sale on these Sorel boots!

Currently shows price of $94.48 but you get additional 20% off when you add it to cart = $75.58 (*Extra 20% off offer valid on all previously reduced boots online and in-store. Some exclusions apply. Selection varies by store and online. While quantities last. Discount taken at cart for online purchases.)

Sorel 1964 Pac Nylon Fog Winter Boots
http://theshoecompany.townshoes.ca/stor ... 8061911059

- Waterproof Fabric Upper
- Lace Up Closure
- Insulated Sherpa Lining
- Padded Footbed
- Rubber Outsole
- Pull Tab For Easy on/off
- Cold rated - 40C

Image
Last edited by patrob on Feb 13th, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The OFFICIAL Hardwood Flooring Thread
Voted RFD "Most Helpful Thread of 2012"
__________________________________________________
If I helped in any way, please click the UpVote button or UpVote my Thread(s) :)
24 replies
Member
Aug 22, 2016
227 posts
136 upvotes
Have had nothing but bad luck with these Pac style Sorel boots. Leak like sieves after a couple of wears. I wouldn't recommend them
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
576 posts
431 upvotes
Paris
Bought these on sale too and it felt really stiff, the fur trim seemed odd for a guy.. then found out that that inner lining is replaceable to non fur version but saw the overall construction and this is were i realized the comfort will be non existent..
Jr. Member
Mar 29, 2013
108 posts
74 upvotes
Surrey
these boots are very uncomfortable to walk on. If i could return mine i would.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10652 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I have the leather version of these boots.

They do seem to leak a little bit but I enjoy them other than that.

Oh and the grip on ice is terrible.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3321 posts
3988 upvotes
Oakville
Worst boots ever. Decent price considering it's not off season just yet.

Thanks anyway Op
-ZdpZ... ;)
Banned
Aug 28, 2017
301 posts
366 upvotes
Had the nylon version 5 years ago...and still work flawlessly!.....last year got the leather version, and again...zero issues.

Not sure how you guys where you damn boots that everyones is leaking lol...
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10652 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Rocko24 wrote: Had the nylon version 5 years ago...and still work flawlessly!.....last year got the leather version, and again...zero issues.

Not sure how you guys where you damn boots that everyones is leaking lol...
I just find when I walk through deep snow for some reason I feel cold getting in on my feet (and it's not snow coming in from above the boot). No idea how it's getting in and it hasn't bothered me enough to investigate.

If I wear some thick ass knee high socks then my feet are kept warm and toasty
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 7, 2004
6228 posts
2618 upvotes
West GTEH!
Thanks OP for the deal.

Amazing how Sorel boots have become very popular again. Back when I was in school, Sorel wasn't popular.
😎
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 17, 2005
11038 posts
1442 upvotes
Brampton
Rocko24 wrote: Had the nylon version 5 years ago...and still work flawlessly!.....last year got the leather version, and again...zero issues.

Not sure how you guys where you damn boots that everyones is leaking lol...
True lol

My older son has these boots for almost two years now and never leaked so far Thumbs Up Sign
The OFFICIAL Hardwood Flooring Thread
Voted RFD "Most Helpful Thread of 2012"
__________________________________________________
If I helped in any way, please click the UpVote button or UpVote my Thread(s) :)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
626 posts
421 upvotes
GTA
Great timing and great price, thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 24, 2012
5718 posts
1948 upvotes
Space
Not worth the money. Countless leaks and abysmal ice traction.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 3, 2006
2685 posts
740 upvotes
Thanks! I bought a pair of Godik Yan's.
Member
Mar 12, 2017
455 posts
321 upvotes
nasa25 wrote: I just find when I walk through deep snow for some reason I feel cold getting in on my feet (and it's not snow coming in from above the boot). No idea how it's getting in and it hasn't bothered me enough to investigate.

If I wear some thick ass knee high socks then my feet are kept warm and toasty
That's unfortunate.
My toes are ALWAYS cold during winter when I wear other boots/shoes.

I've never owned Winter boots but I purchased these a couple of months ago and I love them.
I use them on hikes and trails in the Winter (deep snow) and use them at the dog park for hours with no leaks.
My toes are always warm in them. I even wear them sockless on short dog walks and my toes are still toasty.
I'm really glad I bought them and am disappointed I never invested in Winter Boots before this.

I'm sad that yours aren't warm!!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10652 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
dptrain wrote: That's unfortunate.
My toes are ALWAYS cold during winter when I wear other boots/shoes.

I've never owned Winter boots but I purchased these a couple of months ago and I love them.
I use them on hikes and trails in the Winter (deep snow) and use them at the dog park for hours with no leaks.
My toes are always warm in them. I even wear them sockless on short dog walks and my toes are still toasty.
I'm really glad I bought them and am disappointed I never invested in Winter Boots before this.

I'm sad that yours aren't warm!!
Mine are warm it’s just snow gets in somewhere but I haven’t figured out where yet.

But if I’m not walking through deep snow they are really warm.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
2961 posts
1227 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Mine aren't that comfy and pretty bad grip on ice but they don't leak and they do keep my feet warm. They're also in their 3rd winter and I haven't even replaced the liner.

Top