Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Shoe Company

MERRELL MOAB ROVER $41.98

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2017 2:11 pm
20 replies
Nov 22, 2015
878 posts
1184 upvotes
Toronto
I've had the worst experience wearing Merrell shoes. I got blisters everywhere. Even on top of my foot where the shoe laces would be. They might be extra narrow compared to every other shoe in the world. I came in contact with the company sending them pictures of my injuries and they were pretty indifferent and tried to offer me a 30%- 40% off coupon to buy another pair if I sent the pair I had to them. Very disappointed. I swore to myself never ever to get another pair from the company.

Pictures of my mangled feet. http://imgur.com/a/ymfmh
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1885 posts
1885 upvotes
Guelph
Mother of all Bunions?...... i'll show myself out.
Nov 22, 2015
878 posts
1184 upvotes
Toronto
It was an awful experience for me. I was just starting out at a job as a barista and wanted to get a good pair to be comfortable but also protect me from scalding hot spills. I saw a lot of suggestions for Merrell shoes and I spent the last money I had saved up on a pair. I had to get it full price since it was time sensitive and couldnt afford to wait.
Nov 2, 2016
6 posts
4 upvotes
I bought a pair and they fit nice. They are a wide size though.
Aug 27, 2013
773 posts
535 upvotes
cloud
I've had very good experience with Merrell. The only podiatrist I've ever visited wears Merrell. He showed me how poorly constructed my Timberland shoes (not boots) were (Timberland was my favourite brand at the time).

These particular wide Moab Rover Moc are so comfortable I've two pairs (bought more than a year apart, in different colours). Being moc shoes they do stretch over time and become less supportive though.

Everyone's feet are different but at this price you can hardly go wrong!
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
4310 posts
2737 upvotes
Canada
is this a good reliable shoe for walking in? Free shipping?
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
467 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Thanks OP. In for one. I have absolutely no issue with MERRELL. All positive experience especially its waterproof. Good price.
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
467 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
gbill2004 wrote: is this a good reliable shoe for walking in? Free shipping?
I shipped it to store and shipping is waived.
May 2, 2016
83 posts
26 upvotes
Do not forget ebates (3%)
Free shipping for me at the door.
Buy one :)
Thank
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4166 posts
6803 upvotes
Langley, BC
nice affiliate link or whatever it's called.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
7309 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
bought a pair, TY OP, luv you long time.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6453 posts
923 upvotes
Any chance you will find this in store? Online is out of my size.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4129 posts
3226 upvotes
Toronto
jtcb wrote: Any chance you will find this in store? Online is out of my size.
The Shoe Company is always YMMV in terms of availability of styles/sizes, especially with significantly marked down items.
Call ahead...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
There was a sale at Merrell outlet stores a couple of weeks ago, but got cleared out really fast.
So I was excited to see this post, but man, am I the only one who sees this as fugly?
Mar 10, 2012
786 posts
1494 upvotes
PEACHLAND
WhatADeal! wrote: There was a sale at Merrell outlet stores a couple of weeks ago, but got cleared out really fast.
So I was excited to see this post, but man, am I the only one who sees this as fugly?
No, you're not alone. I think it's fugly as well. This got me searching, and I found that Merrell has the Black/Navy of these https://www.merrell.com/CA/en_CA/capra- ... gh&start=1 on sale for $133 in certain sizes. Ebates has 15% back with Merrell.com right now as well :)
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2614 posts
3356 upvotes
Fredericton
steven80 wrote: nice affiliate link or whatever it's called.
RFD injects the referral.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1775 posts
823 upvotes
Bummer's Roost
Bought a pair of quasi-hiking boots made by Merrell at a yard sale for a whole 10 cents. Loved them for a long time, they were so comfortable.
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
467 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
WhatADeal! wrote: There was a sale at Merrell outlet stores a couple of weeks ago, but got cleared out really fast.
Fot this price, man, I am not going to complain :)
Plus I prefer a pair of simple functioning shoes to match already very colourful bright outdoor clothing. I have a pair of M boots, dark mono color, simply love it when it matches all kinds of clothing...in rainy days...
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1082 posts
255 upvotes
Picked up a pair of size 12 today in Calgary, 130 Ave location. Found in the clearance area. Fit well and actually do not look half bad.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)