• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2020 10:34 pm
[OP]
Nov 15, 2011
218 posts
222 upvotes
NORTH YORK

[The Shoe Company] The Shoe Company spring clearance

the shoe company and DSW are having a clearance sale on shoes (upto 70%)

Earlier this month i was able to get some cole haans cross courts for a comparable price to the cole haan final sale but with with returns/exchanges.
shipping is free without any minimum.

mens
https://www.theshoecompany.ca/en/ca/cat ... ing_styles
womens
https://www.theshoecompany.ca/en/ca/cat ... up_to_70_w
kids
https://www.theshoecompany.ca/en/ca/cat ... up_to_70_k
Last edited by TomRFD on May 13th, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added a retailer
80 replies
Aug 1, 2018
102 posts
89 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Thanks OP. I haven't bought from The Shoe Company before, can anyone confirm that returns are accepted, even on these clearance items? I didn't see anything in the return policy that would suggest otherwise. Any stackable discounts known?
Oct 19, 2006
159 posts
203 upvotes
Some Really Good deals on here!
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2279 posts
1308 upvotes
Ottawa
realog wrote: Some Really Good deals on here!
Decent deals on winter boots. At these prices I can replace them every year.
Nov 29, 2009
321 posts
391 upvotes
North York
The return policy is decent
We have extended our return policy to 90 days from the date our stores reopen, applicable to all purchases (online and in store) since February 1st, 2020, with the original order confirmation for online purchases and the original receipt for in store purchases.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2004
1059 posts
363 upvotes
Thanks OP ordered some boots.

TopCashback and GCR not valid - but Ebates/Rakuten paying 1% back.
Jun 16, 2018
18 posts
4 upvotes
Great deals, but a word of warning. I ordered a pair of shoes on April 26th, still saying they received the order and they’re processing it. I emailed to ask when it will ship, no reply.
Images
  • CD055D72-E0D2-4027-9BD2-664D7B85F85F.jpeg
Jan 31, 2014
175 posts
78 upvotes
Montréal
Timberland chukka are decent price 44. 88$
Nov 24, 2019
56 posts
108 upvotes
SeanH95957 wrote: Great deals, but a word of warning. I ordered a pair of shoes on April 26th, still saying they received the order and they’re processing it. I emailed to ask when it will ship, no reply.
That's very strange, my wife and I have placed 3 different orders with TSC and received each of them within 5 days
Jun 16, 2018
18 posts
4 upvotes
Yeah I placed other orders after that and they’ve already shipped. The problem is they aren’t responding to queries by email. :(
Banned
Oct 27, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
Same thing for me! I ordered a pair of shoes for my wife on April 24. Says it's shipped and they provided the tracking number, but it still doesnt show that the package has been picked up yet. Emailed them one week ago and no response. When I try to call within their business hours it says that they are closed. Not happy with this company
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2002
1985 posts
335 upvotes
Montreal
I've ordered quite a bit in the last 2 months. really hit or miss.

If your order doesn't ship right away (with 2-3 days) it tends to get cancelled, but sometimes may take over a week to do so. I've had some that are stuck in pending even though I have received the cancellation email.

Customer service has been taking about 2 weeks to respond to emails.

Once you hit influencer vip status the deals get even better with how quickly you accumulate points (there are 3x points on kids shoes now, but I don't know if that's for everyone or only influencers.. but really makes for a great deal)
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1086 posts
433 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Bought both some Cole Haan dress shoes and Adidas slides from the recent sale. First time shopping online with them, easy smooth experience. Didn't even know they were part of the group as DSW.
Beware the RFD Effect
Oct 20, 2016
198 posts
380 upvotes
Bought two pairs of shoes in two separate orders, hopefully they don't get stuck in shipping limbo!
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1322 posts
606 upvotes
SeanH95957 wrote: Great deals, but a word of warning. I ordered a pair of shoes on April 26th, still saying they received the order and they’re processing it. I emailed to ask when it will ship, no reply.
I ordered the same and got it today
Jun 16, 2018
18 posts
4 upvotes
So many good deals. Must resist. No more closet space! lol