Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

2 Google Home Mini (on sale $20 off each) - $25 Sign up = 107.33 w/tax (Only 47.49 plus tax each)

Sep 4, 2008
381 posts
273 upvotes
Just tried it and it worked fine. Maybe clear your cache, try another browser.
Jan 22, 2015
816 posts
1285 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thanks, just ordered. In the US at the moment and this is cheaper than I can find them for here currently.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
newcan wrote: thanks, just ordered. In the US at the moment and this is cheaper than I can find them for here currently.
You missed the President's Day Sale of 2xGHm for $68 USD.

T'was a good deal.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
kanewtz wrote: You missed the President's Day Sale of 2xGHm for $68 USD.

T'was a good deal.
That works out to about $86 CDN or $43 CDN each... not bad.

I always want to jump on these deals. Do you get hit with taxes or duty? How does shipping factor in?

I know there are ways around these things but I always shop BandH and they include all costs upfront.

I’m always worried about ketting blindsided by fees.

Thanks in advance.

Mp
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Doing the whole it's a deal because we use the $25 off $100 coupon.. Again.. Alrighty then I'll just add this

Buy a new AAA game that's $79.99 and apply CAA membership for 5% off bringing down to $75.99 and get something worth $24 for free!!!

Apply this method to other items in the store to make them hot
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: Doing the whole it's a deal because we use the $25 off $100 coupon.. Again.. Alrighty then I'll just add this

Buy a new AAA game that's $79.99 and apply CAA membership for 5% off bringing down to $75.99 and get something worth $24 for free!!!

Apply this method to other items in the store to make them hot
I totally agree. I would never buy anything at the source for 75-80 without using fillers to get free stuff.

Lol, well the 25$ off 100$ isn’t actually the deal unless the items you are applying them to are already on a sale. The trick with this code deal is it can not only be used over and over but can make a sale or deal hot when it can stack.

So the real deal comes when you can find a good, or amazing sale (like the echo and hue kit and extra bulb) and then stack for as close 25% off as possible. Then stacking if we can get away with it makes it even better or even a hot price.

It’s actually too bad we couldn’t do as you suggested and add your CAA discount and then stack the 25 off 100. They did away with that loophole a long time ago.

A good example is the hue and echo sale. It in itself was an amazing deal if you were looking for them. But when you stacked the 25 off 100 it became crazy hot.

Sadly they made an exclusion and the the deal dropped back to a great deal... just not crazy hot.

I personally think most of the hot deals I have ever got is stacking promotions on sales. Coupons on price errors, etc. But by far this has been the way I’ve got insane crazy hot deals when stacked on already hot prices.

Mp
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
MexicanPeso wrote: That works out to about $86 CDN or $43 CDN each... not bad.

I always want to jump on these deals. Do you get hit with taxes or duty? How does shipping factor in?

I know there are ways around these things but I always shop BandH and they include all costs upfront.

I’m always worried about ketting blindsided by fees.

Thanks in advance.

Mp
I was in the FL for the past 14 Days...bought...left with my parents...they will bring it back for me :)
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
Nice!

That's how I bought all my Alexa stuff, I even declared it while crossing since it was so far under my allowances.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
MexicanPeso wrote:

It’s actually too bad we couldn’t do as you suggested and add your CAA discount and then stack the 25 off 100. They did away with that loophole a long time ago.

Mp
CAA and 25 off 100 does stack, I've done this at least 20 times now. In store.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: CAA and 25 off 100 does stack, I've done this at least 20 times now. In store.
True.. My bad, as with anything in-store it'sYMMV as associates may or not apply policies. Online polices are automatically enforced and won't stack.

Mp
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
4373 posts
6939 upvotes
KMKM wrote: Same here. Can't find it anywhere. They're ~$70 on eBay, $20 in the US on sale.
After a couple of days searching, I was able to find it at Staples here in Winnipeg. It's $40.97 + tax. I tried to price match with best buy to save the .97, but it's clearly out of stock everywhere so they wouldn't. Ah well.

Even though the website said 0 stock, I asked the cashier if they had any, he said yeah, and walked in the back and grabbed one. I'd check with the Staples locations around you as clearly in my case, the website and store stock don't match up at all.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
KMKM wrote: Same here. Can't find it anywhere. They're ~$70 on eBay, $20 in the US on sale.
Chromecast Audio are in stock at Best Buy - $40 until midnight - $45 as of March 2nd.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... lsrc=aw.ds

Caerus wrote:
After a couple of days searching, I was able to find it at Staples here in Winnipeg. It's $40.97 + tax. I tried to price match with best buy to save the .97, but it's clearly out of stock everywhere so they wouldn't. Ah well.

Even though the website said 0 stock, I asked the cashier if they had any, he said yeah, and walked in the back and grabbed one. I'd check with the Staples locations around you as clearly in my case, the website and store stock don't match up at all.
Caerus wrote: Chromecast audio is like a damn unicorn to find.... There's literally no stock anywhere. Even the play store says April delivery.

What are they discontinuing it, gen2 coming out soon?
Mp
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2011
1151 posts
340 upvotes
MexicanPeso wrote: Chromecast Audio are in stock at Best Buy - $40 until midnight - $45 as of March 2nd.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... lsrc=aw.ds

Mp
Thanks, but you linked to Chromecast, not Chromecast Audio. Chromecast Audio is used specifically to turn dumb speakers with aux input into smart speakers so that you can stream sound through them from the Google Home/Mini via WiFi (not Bluetooth.) They're still sold out.

Staples says it's available in store only at $41. Though that price seems kind of like a rip-off considering it's $20 USD. And it might not be in stock.

Looks like Walmart has had them on sale (50%) a few times. Currently at $45 (the standard price for a couple years)
walmart-google-chromecast-audio-22-46-2036924/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)