Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

$359.96 ASUS TUF 15.6” Gaming Laptop, AMD Ryzen 7-3750H, 512GB SSD, 8GB RAM, 4GB Video (online only)

Apr 16, 2014
323 posts
504 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I'm waiting for some mischievous person with one of these ASUS TUF laptops to post a picture and claim "I got mine delivered!" and the ensuing thread mayhem. lol
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2014
4383 posts
2729 upvotes
Toronto
bishop613 wrote: I'm waiting for some mischievous person with one of these ASUS TUF laptops to post a picture and claim "I got mine delivered!" and the ensuing thread mayhem. lol
Someone who got cancelled on should buy it full price then post pix of it along with their email receipt with <$400 all-in price, then return full price
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1001 posts
455 upvotes
Markham, ON
Anyone still waiting for their Paypal refund? Mine's been stuck in pending since the 2nd.
Aug 24, 2020
148 posts
162 upvotes
turtlenuts wrote: Anyone still waiting for their Paypal refund? Mine's been stuck in pending since the 2nd.
same here, refund pending since 2nd
Gotta love a good deal!
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1001 posts
455 upvotes
Markham, ON
Vince888 wrote: same here, refund pending since 2nd
It finally cleared in PayPal. Now just waiting for it to show up on my CC statement.. lol
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
1046 posts
298 upvotes
Any reports of anyone actually getting this laptop?
Nov 22, 2002
596 posts
86 upvotes
"Thanks again for your purchase! Now that you've had some time to test out your tech, we'd love to know what you think. Simply click the link below to write a review and help customers like you find the product they really want! It'll only take a few minutes!"

Yeah sure thesource, maybe if I had actually gotten it, then I would review it....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)