Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Acer Chromebook CB514-1H-C4NT $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2019 5:43 pm
[OP]
Oct 20, 2011
232 posts
190 upvotes
Oshawa

[The Source] Acer Chromebook CB514-1H-C4NT $299.99

Display: 14" Full HD LCD Display (1920 x 1080)
Processor: 1.1 GHz Intel® Celeron® Quad Core Processor
Memory: 4 GB of LPDDR4 SDRAM
Storage: 32GB eMMC
Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 500
Operating System: Chrome OS
8 replies
May 11, 2008
189 posts
93 upvotes
Milton
hssironman wrote: Too bad it's not a touchscreen. Seems like a nice machine nonetheless.

Obligatory links to PlayStore support (yes) and Auto Update Policy (Nov 2023)
Completely appreciate seeing this info posted in the thread for it. Update is good timeframe, but seeing google playstore is key moving forward in my next Chromebook.

Also take note that there is not an HDMI full port out but it does have two DisplayPort over USB-C ports, to connect a monitor.
Cheers 'n Beers.
Haz.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3662 posts
3746 upvotes
No additional discount for folks with PSP, just for everyone's info (just logged in to check)
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1000 posts
708 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
anyone has experience with it? hows performance for regular browsing? can it play youtube full hd with no issues? facebook gamings etc? this could be a good option for my mother
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29347 posts
14851 upvotes
Unless you want ChromeOS for one reason or another (and there's perfectly legitimate reasons for it) I think the Lenovo 14w is a better buy at $240 minus whatever ebates is at right now (I think 6%) if you want just a cheap notebook for something.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20190 posts
8259 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
pongster wrote: No additional discount for folks with PSP, just for everyone's info (just logged in to check)
I've found fewer and fewer things on the site seem to get anything on PSP. Coupled with the killing off of coupon combinations, it's much harder to get a competitive deal from the source these days.
Last edited by BinaryJay on Oct 28th, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2004
2276 posts
539 upvotes
Markham, ON
Looking to get a Chromebook for my 8 year old (they use Chromebooks for class work at school).

Is this one of the better deals we've had in recent times? I haven't been following the Chromebooks deals till today.
<sig>