Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

All-Nighter Sale (SAVE an additional $30 when you spend $150*)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2019 8:08 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40827 upvotes

[The Source] All-Nighter Sale (SAVE an additional $30 when you spend $150*)

Got an email from The Source...

11pm - 8 am EST (Online Only)

SAVE an additional $30 when you spend $150*

USE PROMO CODE: OCT 30

Terms and Conditions:
"*Promo code is redeemable October 16 starting at 11:00pm (EST) and ends at 8:00am (EST) October 17, 2019. No cash value. Online only. Discount applies to one purchase, before taxes and fees. EHF (Environmental Handling Fee) pricing varies by province and will be included (where applicable) when you place your order. Cannot be combined with any other offer. EPP, PSP and Dealer discounts excluded. Discount cannot be used towards purchase of Apple products, Bose products, Sonos, Google products, UE, JBL, Pre-orders, Ring products, Amazon products, Gaming Hardware, Hard drives, Door Crashers, Daily Deals, The Source Gift Cards, all prepaid cards (iTunes, Xbox, etc.), prepaid airtime cards, digital downloads, mobile phone plans and security deposits. One (1) per customer. Additional conditions, limitations and/or exclusions may apply. For online redemption enter code in promo code box during check out."

Last edited by JoJoCan on Oct 16th, 2019 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi :)
7 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2674 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal
Jesus, so many restrictions
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Might be hot if they have $200 laptops but cheapest is $300 I think
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Sep 22, 2019
30 posts
29 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
Raptors Beats Studio 3's might've been hot at $200 for some, but only in-store stock...
Subscription services for television, internet and cellphones keeping The Source alive as a business Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 16, 2013
253 posts
415 upvotes
New Brunswick
BrandNameSoup wrote: Raptors Beats Studio 3's might've been hot at $200 for some, but only in-store stock...
Subscription services for television, internet and cellphones keeping The Source alive as a business Face With Tears Of Joy
I used to work there. They are NOT an electronics company, they are a Bell company who pretends to be an electronics company. The “high ups” use the electronics to cross sell you into Mobility/BRS (Bell Residential Services). They train people to ask questions designed to loop from the product you came in the store looking for - to one of Bell’s subscription services.

“Oh you’re looking for a smart light... are you using a phone to control it? What kind of phone do you have? We have some new ones at $0!”
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Thanks, managed at the last minute to use it on Nest Hub Max preorder... 10% off on that is probably the best that can be hoped for any time soon seeing as how long it took Home Max to drop in price and I think Nest Hub Max is going to be a lot more popular than that ever was. Figured I can always return if a better deal comes along.

Had to use guest checkout for it to work for whatever reason.
Jan 25, 2019
55 posts
20 upvotes
EverJay wrote: I used to work there. They are NOT an electronics company, they are a Bell company who pretends to be an electronics company. The “high ups” use the electronics to cross sell you into Mobility/BRS (Bell Residential Services). They train people to ask questions designed to loop from the product you came in the store looking for - to one of Bell’s subscription services.

“Oh you’re looking for a smart light... are you using a phone to control it? What kind of phone do you have? We have some new ones at $0!”
This is so true....I went to buy something and asked if there is any discount or promotion going on, the guy said what home internet are you using and said if you switch to bell I might be able to....