Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Anda Seat Dark Wizard Premium Gaming Chair - Black - 150$ off - 449$

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2020 2:46 pm
Mar 12, 2011
76 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal

[The Source] Anda Seat Dark Wizard Premium Gaming Chair - Black - 150$ off - 449$

Anda Seat Dark Wizard Premium Gaming Chair - Black

150$ off intro offer

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/brands/a ... /108088378
42 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
WHAT I WANT THIS NOW.
is it leather
after getting ripped off from laz y boy 400.00 chair at staples that peels off everytime i sit in it and makes a mess everywhere im worried about paying such a price for a office chair.
Premium PVC Leather

The durable premium PVC leather offers a soft touch of a top of grain leather at a wonderful value.
The high-end quality of material was designed and made with the total comfort of human-kind in mind. Not only it is easy to clean, but also much stronger to keep the shape to last and be the most ergonomic gaming chairs you can find.

Carbon Fiber:

Either you want to be a pro-gamer or a pro-racer, our carbon fiber leather chair is you best option. High tensile strength and virtually indestructible, it gives you the encapsulated in a soft flexible coating with the feel of leather
Last edited by Guest45693838 on Jun 22nd, 2020 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 16, 2016
167 posts
101 upvotes
It doesn't say, if it was real leather the page would be plastered with "REAL LEATHER".
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2007
1689 posts
1539 upvotes
Gregore wrote: It doesn't say, if it was real leather the page would be plastered with "REAL LEATHER".
Even then, when a product says it is "genuine leather" it is the lowest quality that barely registers as leather. It should specifically say top-grain or full-grain if it is higher quality.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3160 posts
1856 upvotes
Kingston
I have the Andaseat Dark knight chair. I really like it. The synthetic cover is actually really nice and I prefer it to bonded leather etc. I initially had some issues getting in touch with customer service however I have to be really fair to them and allow for Covid issues as they got back in touch with me eventually and processed a $100 price match immediately with zero fuss. Their chairs are infinitely adjustable and made very well.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
JC69 wrote: I have the Andaseat Dark knight chair. I really like it. The synthetic cover is actually really nice and I prefer it to bonded leather etc. I initially had some issues getting in touch with customer service however I have to be really fair to them and allow for Covid issues as they got back in touch with me eventually and processed a $100 price match immediately with zero fuss. Their chairs are infinitely adjustable and made very well.
what is syntethic cover vs bonded
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3160 posts
1856 upvotes
Kingston
waven101 wrote: what is syntethic cover vs bonded
Bonded leather is leather bits on a backer made to look like a continuous leather surface. Really good bonded leather looks fine, crappy bonded leather looks crappy. Both can often delaminate from the backer and flake over time. How long it takes to do that depends on what quality it is. The synthetic cover on these andaseat chairs appears to be quite thick and a solid non laminated material.
Oct 5, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
If you're looking at this, definitely check out the Secretlab 2020 Omega chair. Hands down the best and most comfortable computer/gaming chair I have ever owned, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new chair. Comes with a lumbar and neck pillow (both memory foam) as well. PM me for a referral link to get a discount!

Here is the Dark Knight edition that I own:
https://secretlabchairs.ca/collections/ ... 020-batman
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
Rfdgamer909 wrote: If you're looking at this, definitely check out the Secretlab 2020 Omega chair. Hands down the best and most comfortable computer/gaming chair I have ever owned, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new chair. Comes with a lumbar and neck pillow (both memory foam) as well. PM me for a referral link to get a discount!

Here is the Dark Knight edition that I own:
https://secretlabchairs.ca/collections/ ... 020-batman
Secretlab makes great chairs. My friend has the Titan. Also worth considering noblechairs. I have the Hero with matching foot rest.

https://www.noblechairs.com/
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
also not sure why it is saying intro offer this chair isnt that new. but definitely trying not to hit that buy button for a work chair/gaming chair id sit in 10-12 hours a day.
so with the lumbar pillow and the neck pillow as some reviewers mentioned these lumbar pillows might just sit on the side if it is not adjustable. some chairs might have it adjustable, might as well keep looking.
Last edited by Guest45693838 on Jun 23rd, 2020 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 16, 2007
503 posts
135 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Secretlab makes great chairs. My friend has the Titan. Also worth considering noblechairs. I have the Hero with matching foot rest.

https://www.noblechairs.com/
I ordered a Omega softweave a couple weeks ago. I was tempted to try the lf gaming chair linked below. They make the chairs in Calgary and use local quality materials. The gave me a pretty good discount offer, but i decided it was still too much and went with Secret Labs.

https://lfgaming.com/collections/b-stea ... w-contrast
Lol, current deal get a free footrest with order of a chair!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
HeavyFlea wrote: I ordered a Omega softweave a couple weeks ago. I was tempted to try the lf gaming chair linked below. They make the chairs in Calgary and use local quality materials. The gave me a pretty good discount offer, but i decided it was still too much and went with Secret Labs.

https://lfgaming.com/collections/b-stea ... w-contrast
Lol, current deal get a free footrest with order of a chair!
1395.00 for a office chair. is it buy one get 3 free and a free footrest?
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2016
1235 posts
4267 upvotes
waven101 wrote: 1395.00 for a office chair. is it buy one get 3 free and a free footrest?
Are you trying to say you’re poor or that you don’t value a good chair that you’ll sit in for the rest of your life?
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
MooseV2 wrote: Are you trying to say you’re poor or that you don’t value a good chair that you’ll sit in for the rest of your life?
im not rich but i aint poor,. you honestly think this will last a lifetime even if its lifetime warranty on frame the fabric wont last, the up and down mechanism will probably wont last that long either.
a office chair with real leather id say 900 on sale. but this one, no description why?
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4948 posts
563 upvotes
Winnipeg
Hellfire wrote: Do these make good office chairs?
No. While they look cool, they are not as comfortable as a ergonomic office chair. Don't believe all the hype you see on Youtube pushing gaming chairs. The gaming chair manufacturers pay for a lot of advertising and sponsor a lot of events to get exposure for their chairs.
Apr 30, 2011
240 posts
108 upvotes
Saint-Jerome
I wouldnt trust that chair for this pricepoint and go with the dozens of already established brands.
Nov 4, 2015
436 posts
217 upvotes
T.O
Owned this chair current and sitting on it as I type. Worth it for what I paid, grabbed if off Andaseat's warehouse on Kijiji for $300. I would say this chair could be cheaper but if the lifetime warranty holds up it might be worth it for this price.

Purchased the Vertagear SL5000 from BestBuy initially, realized the side bolstering was way too aggressive and I couldn't cross my legs while at my desk.
Went with the Andaseat Dark Wizard since it had very minimal bolstering on the side.

My own complaint would be the headrest and lumbar support.
I had both of the headrest and lumbar support initially setup on the chair but after a couple months it broke the plastic rings around the backrest openings.
It was only cosmetic damage but this still annoyed me, I emailed Andaseat and they said they would send me a replacement when their offices reopen. Fingers crossed.

Ask me about the chair if you have any questions. I think after 8 months of ownership I can give some insight on the ownership.