1158 posts
1443 upvotes
Toronto
Brand new Isn't Series 7 45mm only $70 more at $570? $530 for 41mm
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13873 posts
27443 upvotes
A series 7 is only $70 more. How can this be a Hot Deal ?

Not even a clearance price
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1604 posts
327 upvotes
stephroll wrote: A series 7 is only $70 more. How can this be a Hot Deal ?

Yeah, agreed. If those are prices for open box series 7, then it would be a decent deal. Open box and last gen? Not a good deal.
---
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
1128 posts
2719 upvotes
North York ON
stephroll wrote: A series 7 is only $70 more. How can this be a Hot Deal ?

I'm not familiar with these watches so forgive me for not doing enough research and missing the mark

Just saw it on clearance, did a quick google and thought it was worth sharing with you guys.
Apr 28, 2010
653 posts
1114 upvotes
richmond hill
What’s the best sale price there has been so far for the 6/7?

Thanks in advance
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3614 posts
1482 upvotes
, ON
Keith1411 wrote: I'm not familiar with these watches so forgive me for not doing enough research and missing the mark

Just saw it on clearance, did a quick google and thought it was worth sharing with you guys.
Thanks for sharing and sorry you got flamed. Not your fault though. They need regular deal section on RFD otherwise people who just want to share got burned. Upvoted you for the effort!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
1128 posts
2719 upvotes
North York ON
anotherbargainhunter wrote: Thanks for sharing and sorry you got flamed. Not your fault though. They need regular deal section on RFD otherwise people who just want to share got burned. Upvoted you for the effort!
Thanks, yeah some people are eager to pounce and pile on. A bit unnecessary but I get that people are hurting these days.

Not gonna lie, I found the M1 MBP for $1300 and hesitated to share yesterday. It's now OOS. Maybe it was a good deal? I'm not sure. But I definitely hesitate to share because of the flak.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1604 posts
327 upvotes
Keith1411 wrote: Thanks, yeah some people are eager to pounce and pile on. A bit unnecessary but I get that people are hurting these days.

Not gonna lie, I found the M1 MBP for $1300 and hesitated to share yesterday. It's now OOS. Maybe it was a good deal? I'm not sure. But I definitely hesitate to share because of the flak.
I don’t see any flaming. I don’t see anyone saying “OMG you suck for posting this!!!! “
Fellow forum members are just pointing out that this deal is not that great, given the regular price of an equivalent new series 7 is only $70-80 more.

This is a discussion board, meant for people to share and discuss any deals that they find. Don’t take the feedback personally; I would say that, at least for my reply, I was saying this is not a great deal being offered by The Source, and was not directed at you personally for sharing it on RFD.

Please do continue to share any deals that you find, your effort is appreciated.
---
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
1128 posts
2719 upvotes
North York ON
lioncar wrote: I would say that, at least for my reply, I was saying this is not a great deal being offered by The Source, and was not directed at you personally for sharing it on RFD.
I didn't get that vibe from your post, but from the poster who you replied to. They, at least to my and another person's interpretation, seemed offended. "How is this a hot deal? Not even a clearance price." I've been on here long enough to get the tone of that post. Or maybe I'm just too sensitive.

I try not to take the criticism personally but I sometimes do and understand that many others do when their efforts are shot down.

Sidenote, I found a store that has a good amount of kn95 masks, 10 for $8. $12 delivery or free store pick up. Not sure if it's hot enough to share.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)