According to : https://stocktrack.ca/?s=src&sku=108088356

Regular Price should be $349.99

Untitled.jpg
11 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2008
2014 posts
4534 upvotes
I know it doesn't come with the gaming chair but that chair will roll backward when you press on the pedals.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5246 posts
339 upvotes
devil2k wrote: I know it doesn't come with the gaming chair but that chair will roll backward when you press on the pedals.
In the picture, it actually shows the chair is attached to the stand so it won't roll at all.
This space for rent.
Sep 17, 2018
328 posts
318 upvotes
I've had one. Not great imo, get a playseat challenge.
Mar 25, 2010
82 posts
75 upvotes
Québec
HamMane wrote: I've had one. Not great imo, get a playseat challenge.
Or better yet, Next Level Racing F-GT Lite for an extra 50. Same kind of portability, with more adjustments and can actually fit an adult's butt.

The playseat looks nicer but the damn thing was squeezing my balls for 3 whole weeks until I had enough and retuned it. At this price point an extra 50 is nothing and well worth it!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5030 posts
3562 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
ShinConker wrote: Or better yet, Next Level Racing F-GT Lite for an extra 50. Same kind of portability, with more adjustments and can actually fit an adult's butt.

The playseat looks nicer but the damn thing was squeezing my balls for 3 whole weeks until I had enough and retuned it. At this price point an extra 50 is nothing and well worth it!
I was looking at this one too. I like how you can switch to F1 mode. Just want to see if there was ever a sale.
Current Fido and Rogers customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Jun 7, 2009
222 posts
266 upvotes
"...that chair will roll backward when you press on the pedals."

You pop out the 2 front wheels from your chair and this thing has pegs that pop into the holes. I have one of these and like it. I use a metal kitchen chair with mine (unattached to the base) because I have extra of those and only a single office chair.

It's fully adjustable to fit the various sizes of people from tall to short - or to use a different sized chair than the one pictured. The adjustability also allows you to compress it together for (relatively compact) storage under a desk or in a closet. Biggest knock on it (personally, I don't mind) is the center pole holding the wheel - it's right inbetween your legs - so it might take some getting used to when you move your foot from gas to brake and have your other leg (on the other side) for the clutch when using a 3 pedal set.

Get some velcro tape or zip ties for cable management (they don't show any of the cables in the picture). For a while they were putting the racing wheel stand on backwards so the predrilled holes wouldn't line up with your wheel (easy enough 2 min fix: just pop a bolt out, 180 turn the base plate around, put bolt back in).

Comparing to a Playseat Challenge is an apples to oranges one. Arozzi assumes you already have an office chair and presumably find it comfortable. This thing is all metal and will last a lifetime. Worst case scenario is you might have to replace some of the turn dials if you are either abusing it or CONSTANTLY adjusting / folding it up for storage. The only thing I'd improve on it is to switch from tube construction to square for all of the adjustable parts and use pins instead of turn dials to lock it to the adjustable position you want.

Got mine at Canada Computers on sale for $200 end of 2019. That sale price happens couple times a year. With the cashback available from Rakuten (and frequently with Ampli too), coupled with free shipping makes it a toss up on price.

Friend of mine got a stand like this one and enjoys it: https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=119719 (seem to recall it's sale price is $170).
Jun 24, 2015
241 posts
194 upvotes
bomber17 wrote: I was looking at this one too. I like how you can switch to F1 mode. Just want to see if there was ever a sale.
They have it in Costco.ca for a slightly better price than anywhere else. They have playseat challenge for $300 but oos now.
Jun 24, 2015
241 posts
194 upvotes
devil2k wrote: I know it doesn't come with the gaming chair but that chair will roll backward when you press on the pedals.
No it won't. But your chair needs to go low enough to really enjoy it.
And unless you have a good gaming chair already, otherwise the whole package comes in not cheap at all.
Jun 24, 2015
241 posts
194 upvotes
HamMane wrote: I've had one. Not great imo, get a playseat challenge.
But this one is way more customizable and with a shifter holder. As long as you find the PS challenge fits your size, it is for sure a better option IMO.
Sep 17, 2018
328 posts
318 upvotes
sixsix wrote: But this one is way more customizable and with a shifter holder. As long as you find the PS challenge fits your size, it is for sure a better option IMO.

I'm 6'4" 230lb and it fits me fine, much better than the awkward leg angle and pole between your legs on the arozzi.
Also no problems for the much smaller gf.

Additionally, its substantially more compact even though it's a self contained rig, with decent looks.
Jun 24, 2015
241 posts
194 upvotes
HamMane wrote: I'm 6'4" 230lb and it fits me fine, much better than the awkward leg angle and pole between your legs on the arozzi.
Also no problems for the much smaller gf.

Additionally, its substantially more compact even though it's a self contained rig, with decent looks.
I agree the pole thing, it is in your way, that's why I wanted to get the PS challenge (debating between it and the NLG GT-lite) but I found a used playseat evolution for a great price. The pole on the Evolution is not in the way at all because of the cutting.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)