• Jul 13th, 2019 8:18 am
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
765 upvotes
Moncton
AnujS699 wrote:
May 21st, 2019 7:12 pm
The fact that wireless earbuds at this price don't have an IPX7 rating is just disappointing. Once you've showered with headphones in, you don't want to go back.

(Jabra elite sport FTW)
How long do you spend in the shower to even care?
Dec 31, 2018
112 posts
67 upvotes
I just paid full price for these from BestBuy online. They are FANTASTIC for the gym and working out. They can’t fall out of my ears even if I try. They pair super easy and the battery life is LEGIT. All the reviewers online were right, these are the real deal. Expensive, considering I spent $329 though...
Jul 27, 2015
651 posts
227 upvotes
British Columbia
Watchdogz wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 9:25 pm
I just paid full price for these from BestBuy online. They are FANTASTIC for the gym and working out. They can’t fall out of my ears even if I try. They pair super easy and the battery life is LEGIT. All the reviewers online were right, these are the real deal. Expensive, considering I spent $329 though..

Hows the sound quality? Im considering this or tarah pros
Jul 27, 2015
651 posts
227 upvotes
British Columbia
Fate wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 5:00 pm
Back in stock, just ordered with PSP.
How did you get that psp? Are you able to share the code or whatever
Jan 4, 2010
623 posts
371 upvotes
Waterloo
chilli604 wrote: How did you get that psp? Are you able to share the code or whatever
I got my through CAA. And they asked for my CAA membership number so even with a code, I think you still have to login to see the price and buy it.
Dec 31, 2018
112 posts
67 upvotes
chilli604 wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 10:15 pm
Hows the sound quality? Im considering this or tarah pros
The sound quality is SUPERB man! Not as “bass heavy” like other Beats headphones in years past, but they’re really good! The treble sounds great and the volume level is perfect! These are the go-to workout headphones for sure. If I had to choose between these and the Tarah’s by Jaybirds, it would be the Powerbeats Pro’s hands down. This is totally based on reading/watching reviews of basically every wireless headset and now testing the Powerbeats Pro for myself.

What else can I answer about them?
Jul 19, 2003
30 posts
7 upvotes
does anyone know how the call quality on these are? are the better/worse than airpods? thanks
Jul 27, 2015
651 posts
227 upvotes
British Columbia
Watchdogz wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 10:29 pm
The sound quality is SUPERB man! Not as “bass heavy” like other Beats headphones in years past, but they’re really good! The treble sounds great and the volume level is perfect! These are the go-to workout headphones for sure. If I had to choose between these and the Tarah’s by Jaybirds, it would be the Powerbeats Pro’s hands down. This is totally based on reading/watching reviews of basically every wireless headset and now testing the Powerbeats Pro for myself.

Thanks. Do you use em with iPhone or android?
Sep 26, 2012
100 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP picked up a pair with my CAA partnership discount.

I tried on the headphones in the Apple store and sampled various music types. If you are wondering they have replacement earbuds they use for each individual use when someone demo's them so you never use the same ones as someone else. I found the sound to be a bit on the quieter side then the Airpods. I find the Airpods to have a better overall range of sound, however, I love the fact that they won't slip off my ears when i'm running or cycling. For me it's worth it as i'll get a lot of use out of them. The additional $50 bucks saving also helps defray the cost! Sorry I didn't try them in a call.
Last edited by gsingh1 on May 23rd, 2019 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 31, 2018
112 posts
67 upvotes
chilli604 wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 11:13 pm
Thanks. Do you use em with iPhone or android?
I use them with an Iphone. I’ll be honest, they’re probably better with an iphone, for the sole purpose of the super fast pairing and every time you pop open the case, the battery life of both the headphones ans the case itself, pop up on your screen.

That being said, if you’re using Android, they’re no slouch either! Other than the first time you have to press the small button to pair them with your phone, every time you pop open the case they pair just as easy and seamless as with an iphone.
May 20, 2019
4 posts
Ordered yesterday. I chose the in store pickup option. Says it will arrive 5/27. Is anyone elses the same? Hopefully this is true. My 2 week return window with Apple is the 28th so it's just the right time :)
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
765 upvotes
Moncton
Watchdogz wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 10:29 pm

Ever since they ditched monster they haven’t been overly bassy, just a little v shaped. You can easily avoid the monster made beats since they have the monster logo right on them.
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
765 upvotes
Moncton
Watchdogz wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 11:19 pm
I use them with an Iphone. I’ll be honest, they’re probably better with an iphone, for the sole purpose of the super fast pairing and every time you pop open the case, the battery life of both the headphones ans the case itself, pop up on your screen.

That being said, if you’re using Android, they’re no slouch either! Other than the first time you have to press the small button to pair them with your phone, every time you pop open the case they pair just as easy and seamless as with an iphone.
They also probably support AAC and possibly not apt x, so I imagine they sound best with iPhone. Can anyone confirm which Bluetooth codecs these support? This is part of the reason I went with the m50xbt, they support apt x and AAC.
Last edited by KevinC268 on May 23rd, 2019 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 18, 2006
446 posts
47 upvotes
Received mine yesterday - so far so good. I’m not a fan of silicone tips so will replace with foam. Volume feels a little on the low side but I haven’t really given them a full go yet. Overall happy at this price point