• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2019 8:18 am
Sep 26, 2012
99 posts
27 upvotes
Ottawa
Rickyjojo wrote:
May 23rd, 2019 6:39 am
Ordered yesterday. I chose the in store pickup option. Says it will arrive 5/27. Is anyone elses the same? Hopefully this is true. My 2 week return window with Apple is the 28th so it's just the right time :)
Mine is ship to home for the 27th.
Jan 4, 2010
622 posts
371 upvotes
Waterloo
Mine also said 27th to home. Which is friggin great because if we were to order them from Apple, we won’t get it till the 27th of June. Which is absurd. Why is it so hard to get a hold of these in North America, even reviewers are have trouble getting a hold of them. Meanwhile oversea they have the other colourways available already.
May 20, 2019
4 posts
tinbitz wrote:
May 23rd, 2019 8:21 am
Mine also said 27th to home. Which is friggin great because if we were to order them from Apple, we won’t get it till the 27th of June. Which is absurd. Why is it so hard to get a hold of these in North America, even reviewers are have trouble getting a hold of them. Meanwhile oversea they have the other colourways available already.
Yeah, I was fortunate to be able to pre-order from Apple right when it live. Got my pair on the 14th. But this $50 discount is just too good. I'll be returning mine to Apple once this arrives. Just got an email from the source saying it shipped :) no tracking info yet though.
Jul 27, 2015
631 posts
209 upvotes
British Columbia
Dont forget to come back here and give your 2 cents about these gang.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1016 posts
210 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote:
May 23rd, 2019 10:38 am
The Source just cancelled my order. Wtf?
That sucks. What the hell?

I ordered yesterday and received a shipping notice this morning that says expected delivery is today. I find that very hard to believe, there's no tracking information yet and I don't live in Toronto or Vancouver.
Jan 12, 2013
456 posts
366 upvotes
Halifax
I ordered these when they first went up for pre-sale and they originally said a shipping date of May 21st, however that’s the date I actually received them. Not sure if that would hold true for anyone else wondering about their delivery date but it was my experience if it helps.
Penalty Box
Jul 31, 2012
105 posts
116 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote:
May 23rd, 2019 10:38 am
The Source just cancelled my order. Wtf?
$49.50 off a newly released product maybe it's a pricing error?
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Nov 2, 2015
560 posts
199 upvotes
Markham
waiting for other colour and order those with PSP once its available
Jan 4, 2010
622 posts
371 upvotes
Waterloo
Mine says May 27th but I just checked the tracking number and it’s in my city and set be be delivered today. Which is great, thought I had to wait till after the weekend. Came from Barrie->Mississauga->K-W
Nov 22, 2017
10 posts
9 upvotes
My pair was delivered yesterday. First impressions were that the sound quality was amazing, but they were very uncomfortable to wear and were hurting my ears. Then I realized you can bend the ear hooks to customize the fit. After adjusting them, now they feel quite comfortable. Pretty happy overall with these after about 4 hours of use
May 20, 2019
4 posts
Wow ordered these on Wednesday and just got an email from The Source saying they are ready for pickup. Even Apple’s own website says delivery and in store is available a month from now. Guess their stock is going to resellers first? Cause I missed these on Monday when source said they were sold out but Wednesday got stock again.
Aug 11, 2006
845 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
Mine got delivered today, so i'll check them out when i get home this evening. Will provide my review when i get home and check them out