• Jul 13th, 2019 8:18 am
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11622 posts
5750 upvotes
Southern Ontario
cookedDeals wrote:
May 24th, 2019 7:13 am
Wirecutter will be posting a review of these soon, but have already stated that the Beats Powerbeats Pro will be their new recommended pick for Apple users (over Airpods): https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best- ... eadphones/
AirPods would be different, ones you can wear all day and hear the environment, poor passive NC making them good for business users on the phone frequently. BPP’s I’d imagine sound better, more athletic but you’ll feel them sooner than floating AirPods.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
1975 posts
1039 upvotes
Toronto
Used em for about 1.5 hours and it went from 100% to 97%.
Sep 23, 2011
687 posts
429 upvotes
LAVAL
Smh oos again since yesterday afternoon just when i was about to order
Jan 4, 2010
623 posts
371 upvotes
Waterloo
I received mine this morning and I wore it all day running errands. They are pretty comfortable once you can adjust it properly to your ears. They felt quiet at first but you gotta use the correct bud size to get a better seal. There is no noise cancellation but I think I prefer it that way so I can hear my surroundings. The black makes it stealthy on your ears and you don’t stick out like a thumb sore dork with airpods.
Last edited by tinbitz on May 25th, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 1, 2008
995 posts
127 upvotes
Vancouver
For those who own the powerbeats pro, how well does it fit for those who wear glasses?
Sep 26, 2012
99 posts
27 upvotes
Ottawa
artofwar wrote:
May 24th, 2019 7:27 pm
For those who own the powerbeats pro, how well does it fit for those who wear glasses?
I find them to fit fine. Of course it will depend on how bulky your glasses are.
May 6, 2018
46 posts
44 upvotes
artofwar wrote:
May 24th, 2019 7:27 pm
It doesn’t interfere my glasses at all. And remember you can bend the ring-shaped part to your fit too.
Jul 27, 2015
633 posts
216 upvotes
British Columbia
Whats up Gang Gang?

I just ordered these from Best buy (back ordered)

I got $25. Not as good as this PSP deal though
Dec 31, 2018
80 posts
49 upvotes
chilli604 wrote:
May 26th, 2019 10:15 pm
Whats up Gang Gang?

I just ordered these from Best buy (back ordered)

I got $25. Not as good as this PSP deal though
How did you get $25 off?? I bought these last week and will price match that if need be.
Jul 27, 2015
633 posts
216 upvotes
British Columbia
Watchdogz wrote:
May 27th, 2019 8:20 am
How did you get $25 off?? I bought these last week and will price match that if need be.
Last night. They had an "after hours" sale
That lasted only 13 hours. If you spent 250-500 was $25 off
500 or more was $50 off.
Aug 11, 2006
845 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
So i wore mine a few times over the weekend. They are very comfortable to wear. I was on the phone for sometime with them on and the other person could hear me very clearly even when it was noisy around me.
I have an iPhone so the connection convenience is incredible. Just pop them open and they are connected. Battery life has been great so far too. I charged them fully the day i got them and haven't charged them since and i still have 50% battery left in the case. My usage has been moderate i would say.

I also had them on while wearing a baseball cap and had no issues with them. The fit was great. I will still try and use different buds to see if any other fit better than the one i have on right now.

All in all, i'd say they are worth the $280+tax for me.
Jan 18, 2006
446 posts
47 upvotes
Also really enjoying mine at $280 + tax. Definitely a steep price so I'm glad for this discount. One thing I'll mention, and it really comes down to your ear, is that the silicone tips didn't work well for me. Purchased some Comply foam tips and find the isolation and sound are much better for me.
Nov 22, 2017
11 posts
9 upvotes
zedsky wrote:
May 27th, 2019 10:48 am
Also really enjoying mine at $280 + tax. Definitely a steep price so I'm glad for this discount. One thing I'll mention, and it really comes down to your ear, is that the silicone tips didn't work well for me. Purchased some Comply foam tips and find the isolation and sound are much better for me.
Did you try any of the other tips? Theres 4 sizes in the box