Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

Beats Studio³ Wireless Over-Ear Headphones $170 Off, $229.99 now

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2019 4:56 pm
Nov 7, 2017
339 posts
432 upvotes
Kitchener

[The Source] Beats Studio³ Wireless Over-Ear Headphones $170 Off, $229.99 now

I know many people received free Beats Studio 3 from Apple, but $229.99 is not a bad deal for this headphone.
Images
  • 123.png
13 replies
Jan 12, 2013
679 posts
671 upvotes
Halifax
$195.99 if you have access to PSP discounts
150DDCE2-5FB3-41DC-B1F4-DEC40614930C.png
Feb 11, 2019
420 posts
457 upvotes
ON
liuj69 wrote: I know many people received free Beats Studio 3 from Apple, but $229.99 is not a bad deal for this headphone.
Pretty often at that price, plus still has the W1 chip so likely Apple will update soonish. Moreover, at this time of year best to check eBay/Kijiji since many will be offloading the headphones they don't need from the Apple bundle.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1274 posts
561 upvotes
overtask wrote: Pretty often at that price, plus still has the W1 chip so likely Apple will update soonish. Moreover, at this time of year best to check eBay/Kijiji since many will be offloading the headphones they don't need from the Apple bundle.
This is the lowest it has been at with the PSP discount.
Really thinking about getting it now.
Mar 24, 2018
120 posts
147 upvotes
These have terrible sound. Even at that price. I'd wholeheartedly recommend the QC35 refurbs for 249.
If you don't believe me just go to the Source and listen to them back to back.
Dec 1, 2013
220 posts
195 upvotes
Windsor
PokerM wrote: These have terrible sound. Even at that price. I'd wholeheartedly recommend the QC35 refurbs for 249.
If you don't believe me just go to the Source and listen to them back to back.
That depends on what kind of sound you like, I got the QC35 a while ago and returned them cause they didn’t sound good to me, almost no bass, Bluetooth would cut out once in a while/ can’t get too far from your phone, and while the noise cancelling feature works well most of the time, it fails when there’s wind.

These beats studio 3 on the other hand, have great bass and decent clarity (I use the hip hop EQ on iPhone), never cuts out and has longer range when paired to an iPhone thanks to the Apple chip, and the noise cancelling feature works even if it’s windy, although it’s not as effective as Bose’s.
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito."
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Possible new Beats with iPhone release?! Please...?
Apr 7, 2015
835 posts
853 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Bought these for my dad when he travels, as he needed simple to use ANC. These fit the bill nicely - they pair easily with his iPhone, and they just work. Sure, they might not be the best sound quality, but his hearing isn't great to begin with.

They block out the sound of a Vitamix.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
I'd suggest finding a Best Buy/Apple Store and trying these on first. I personally found these quite tight on my head that made it fairly uncomfortable to use even over a short period of time.

I have no issues using the QC35 II or the Sony M3. Unfortunate cause the Studio 3 in all black is a beauty.
Nov 7, 2017
339 posts
432 upvotes
Kitchener
vtse wrote: I'd suggest finding a Best Buy/Apple Store and trying these on first. I personally found these quite tight on my head that made it fairly uncomfortable to use even over a short period of time.

I have no issues using the QC35 II or the Sony M3. Unfortunate cause the Studio 3 in all black is a beauty.
It's true, same for me.
I will never spend $399 for the Studio 3.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6484 posts
2389 upvotes
Mississauga
Casual wrote: This is the lowest it has been at with the PSP discount.
Really thinking about getting it now.
no, the lowest I've seen at psp price was $186.99 .... Canada Day weekend
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2003
1069 posts
368 upvotes
GTA
Anyone have a PSP I can use?

Thanks