Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Beats Studio³ Wireless Over-Ear Headphones $170 Off, $229.99 now

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2019 4:56 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 7, 2017
197 posts
138 upvotes
Edmonton

[The Source] Beats Studio³ Wireless Over-Ear Headphones $170 Off, $229.99 now

I know many people received free Beats Studio 3 from Apple, but $229.99 is not a bad deal for this headphone.
Images
  • 123.png
13 replies
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2013
574 posts
526 upvotes
Halifax
$195.99 if you have access to PSP discounts
150DDCE2-5FB3-41DC-B1F4-DEC40614930C.png
Member
Feb 11, 2019
319 posts
383 upvotes
ON
liuj69 wrote: I know many people received free Beats Studio 3 from Apple, but $229.99 is not a bad deal for this headphone.
Pretty often at that price, plus still has the W1 chip so likely Apple will update soonish. Moreover, at this time of year best to check eBay/Kijiji since many will be offloading the headphones they don't need from the Apple bundle.
Sr. Member
Nov 2, 2010
837 posts
174 upvotes
overtask wrote: Pretty often at that price, plus still has the W1 chip so likely Apple will update soonish. Moreover, at this time of year best to check eBay/Kijiji since many will be offloading the headphones they don't need from the Apple bundle.
This is the lowest it has been at with the PSP discount.
Really thinking about getting it now.
Newbie
Mar 24, 2018
59 posts
80 upvotes
These have terrible sound. Even at that price. I'd wholeheartedly recommend the QC35 refurbs for 249.
If you don't believe me just go to the Source and listen to them back to back.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 1, 2013
111 posts
83 upvotes
Windsor
PokerM wrote: These have terrible sound. Even at that price. I'd wholeheartedly recommend the QC35 refurbs for 249.
If you don't believe me just go to the Source and listen to them back to back.
That depends on what kind of sound you like, I got the QC35 a while ago and returned them cause they didn’t sound good to me, almost no bass, Bluetooth would cut out once in a while/ can’t get too far from your phone, and while the noise cancelling feature works well most of the time, it fails when there’s wind.

These beats studio 3 on the other hand, have great bass and decent clarity (I use the hip hop EQ on iPhone), never cuts out and has longer range when paired to an iPhone thanks to the Apple chip, and the noise cancelling feature works even if it’s windy, although it’s not as effective as Bose’s.
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito."
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2104 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto
Possible new Beats with iPhone release?! Please...?
Member
Apr 7, 2015
475 posts
311 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Bought these for my dad when he travels, as he needed simple to use ANC. These fit the bill nicely - they pair easily with his iPhone, and they just work. Sure, they might not be the best sound quality, but his hearing isn't great to begin with.

They block out the sound of a Vitamix.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2104 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto
I'd suggest finding a Best Buy/Apple Store and trying these on first. I personally found these quite tight on my head that made it fairly uncomfortable to use even over a short period of time.

I have no issues using the QC35 II or the Sony M3. Unfortunate cause the Studio 3 in all black is a beauty.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 7, 2017
197 posts
138 upvotes
Edmonton
vtse wrote: I'd suggest finding a Best Buy/Apple Store and trying these on first. I personally found these quite tight on my head that made it fairly uncomfortable to use even over a short period of time.

I have no issues using the QC35 II or the Sony M3. Unfortunate cause the Studio 3 in all black is a beauty.
It's true, same for me.
I will never spend $399 for the Studio 3.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5604 posts
1385 upvotes
Mississauga
Casual wrote: This is the lowest it has been at with the PSP discount.
Really thinking about getting it now.
no, the lowest I've seen at psp price was $186.99 .... Canada Day weekend
Sr. Member
Sep 2, 2003
714 posts
92 upvotes
GTA
Anyone have a PSP I can use?

Thanks

Top