Hot Deals

The Source

Belkin 7.5w Magsafe Stand 29.99 (50% Off, In-Store Only)

[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 11, 2018
179 posts
880 upvotes

[The Source] Belkin 7.5w Magsafe Stand 29.99 (50% Off, In-Store Only)

Good deal for a magsafe stand from a reputable brand with cable and power brick included
Order for pickup on the website if you have EPP, EPP won’t work in-person.
  • Belkin page: https://www.belkin.com/magnetic-wireles ... IB003.html
  • Includes stand, cable, and USB-C 20w power brick (model A829-120167C-US1)
  • Magsafe compatible (not certified), limited to 7.5w
  • Cable doesn't detach from stand
  • Works with AirPods Pro with spigen mag armour case
Last edited by InfiniteCuriosity on Dec 6th, 2022 12:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
27 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 18, 2017
724 posts
1433 upvotes
New Brunswick
Can you confirm it came with a 20W power brick? The similar Amazon listing comes without one.

Edit: looks like the Best Buy listing comes with one, so looks like it depends per retailer.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3075 posts
1513 upvotes
Whitehorse
I've never had an iPhone but my friend does.

Dollarama has 5W wireless chargers (not magnetic). Would they work for an iPhone 14 as well? (slower then a 7.5w charger, obviously)
Member
User avatar
Feb 8, 2020
390 posts
1107 upvotes
lol, this was Bestbuy's cop out excuse for not price matching: "I see that in competitor website It says Sale ends Jan. 31, 2023. We do not price match on limited period offers as per the Best Buy policy". Pathetic
Hello World!
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1940 posts
803 upvotes
23LeBronJames wrote: lol, this was Bestbuy's cop out excuse for not price matching: "I see that in competitor website It says Sale ends Jan. 31, 2023. We do not price match on limited period offers as per the Best Buy policy". Pathetic
LOL a sale that ends almost 2 months away is a more limited period vs a weekly sale?
Sr. Member
Oct 18, 2017
724 posts
1433 upvotes
New Brunswick
sokolov wrote: I've never had an iPhone but my friend does.

Dollarama has 5W wireless chargers (not magnetic). Would they work for an iPhone 14 as well? (slower then a 7.5w charger, obviously)
The non magnetic dollarama ones would work for generic wireless charging. The premise behind this source one is that it uses the MagSafe magents to keep your phone at eye level and secure while charging (some normal wireless chargers if your phone shifts slightly it will stop charging).
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 11, 2018
179 posts
880 upvotes
TheCaffeinatedSloth wrote: Can you confirm it came with a 20W power brick? The similar Amazon listing comes without one.

Edit: looks like the Best Buy listing comes with one, so looks like it depends per retailer.
I bought one from the source and it came with the brick.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
10111 posts
8141 upvotes
Kootenays
Thanks OP. Good stocking stuffer.
Member
User avatar
May 31, 2017
398 posts
436 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP, ordered one for ISPU. After EPP discount $26.99.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 11, 2018
179 posts
880 upvotes
coolaw79 wrote: Thanks OP, ordered one for ISPU. After EPP discount $26.99.
How did you get EPP on it? The computer at the store I went to didn’t let them discount it further.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1940 posts
803 upvotes
InfiniteCuriosity wrote: How did you get EPP on it? The computer at the store I went to didn’t let them discount it further.
I see $26.99 as a Bell customer online.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 20, 2018
973 posts
1495 upvotes
Montreal
7,5w is kinda archaically slow, but not a bad deal!
Member
User avatar
May 31, 2017
398 posts
436 upvotes
GTA
InfiniteCuriosity wrote: How did you get EPP on it? The computer at the store I went to didn’t let them discount it further.
Logged in the Source website using EPP login, shows the 26.99 price, ordered placed for ISPU.

Haven't received the pickup ready email yet.

Update: Just received the pickup ready email.
Jr. Member
Jan 31, 2007
183 posts
131 upvotes
British Columbia
My EPP account also yielded a further $3.00 membership discount on the item page and at checkout. My discount is via Venngo.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 11, 2018
179 posts
880 upvotes
coolaw79 wrote: Logged in the Source website using EPP login, shows the 26.99 price, ordered placed for ISPU.

Haven't received the pickup ready email yet.

Update: Just received the pickup ready email.
Oh that’s what ISPU stands for. Thanks!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44570 posts
7783 upvotes
Thanks OP! Logged in with Bell PSP. Got $3.00 off making it $26.99 + taxes.

Ordered for ISPU. This will definitely replace the crappy Samsung wireless charger I have. It does not work with my iPhones - sometimes the charging light blinks. Don't know if those are magsafe, but at least this is.

Worst case, I can return if it doesn't meet my needs.
Blanka

Top