Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Boxing Week Flyer

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2019 2:44 pm
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 19, 2019
78 posts
478 upvotes

[The Source] Boxing Week Flyer

Surprised this one wasn't posted yet. The Source's Boxing Week flyer is up and there's a few deals to be had here and there. Here's their big "door crashers":

December 25th-27th Only:

beats by dr. dre. Studio3 Wireless over‑ear headphones $199.99 ($200 off) Link
acer Aspire 3 laptop $379.99 Link
RCA 60" 4K UHD Smart TV with ROKU OS $429.99 Link
ULTIMATE EARS MEGABOOM LE wireless portable speaker $119.99 Link
Google Home Hands‑free help from the Google Assistant $69.99 (same bulb offer) Link

December 28th-31st Only:

beats by dr dre Powerbeats3 Wireless $99.99 (60% off) Link
Google Nest Mini 2nd gen. $39.99 + Buy a smart bulb for $5 Link
HEADRUSH Wireless speaker or Bluetooth® earbuds $17.99 Link
ASUS Chromebook laptop $199.99 Link

Other great deals:

logitech Special Edition G502 HERO™ gaming mouse or G512 keyboard FROM $39.99 (the mouse is $39.99, the keyboard is likely the $69.99 it currently is, stupid fine print, yes I edited this all to add my grumbling, I'm too annoyed to add the link, sazzle frazzle).
SAMSUNG 55" Smart 4K UHD TV $488.00 (already this price) Link
LG 55" 4K UHD Smart TV $499.99 Link
SEAGATE Game Drive for Xbox One™ or PS4™ $89.99 Link

Not in the flyer but they also have regular Xbox One X's and certain Xbox One X bundles (Metro Exodus bundle and NBA 2K19) for $399.99. YMMV of course. Regular Xbox X Link Xbox One X NBA 2K19 Bundle Link Xbox One X Metro Exodus Bundle Link

Edit: Links have been added except one because of sadness :(
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 23rd, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated flyer URL
Posting Hot Deals, In America!
Thread Summary
Tech the halls by heading to The Source, because their Boxing Week 2019 flyer is here and you can see every page now on RedFlagDeals!

This flyer includes several week-long deals on popular electronics including wireless headphones and smart home accessories, along with a few limited-time Door Crasher Deals from December 25 to 31!

Here's a look at some of the Boxing Week offers available at The Source.

Door Crasher Deals

Computers and Tablets

Home Theatre and Audio

Peripherals and Accessories

Smart Home

Televisions

Video Games

Wearables

Want to save even more? Sign up for The Source's newsletter to take $10.00 off orders of $100.00 or more!

The Source's Boxing Week Sale is effective from December 25 to January 1, 2020. TheSource.ca offers free shipping on orders over $35.00, excluding oversized items and remote addresses.
27 replies
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 3, 2019
31 posts
15 upvotes
BanditKeith wrote: Will add links in the morning since i'm tired.
Thanks for posting.

Now go rest in peace... Wait, no, I mean... lol
Banned
Nov 12, 2019
182 posts
188 upvotes
"... G512 keyboard $39.99 (Yes, this is a mechanical Logitech keyboard for $39.99) … "

this looks good
new motto: Diversity is a great thing; but unity, unity, unity is Canada’s strength
by Rex Murphy
Member
Dec 3, 2018
345 posts
321 upvotes
I was offered iPhone Pro Max 64gb there with
$100 down + 100/Month Bell 6GB data and no buy back value, phone is yours after 24 months.
It includes free Samsung 8.0 2018 tablet which is currently 150$ on boxing flyer or you can get Huawei's T3 7.0 tablet. You have to trade ANY phone to get this price.
Also, 50$ rebate on first 8 months = 400$ total.

So final price 100+100x24 - 400 rebate - 150 tablet + probably 50 bucks trade in phone value = 1950$.

is this a good deal? Let me know guys! TIA.

PS. I was porting my sim from Fido.
Penalty Box
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
"G512 keyboard $39.99 (Yes, this is a mechanical Logitech keyboard for $39.99)"

Smokin', flaming hot deal for this ... : O


Also ...

$399.99 Xbox One X deals? What?

Eh damn getting me thinking about those half arse 4K consoles again. : S
Newbie
Jul 29, 2008
17 posts
2 upvotes
Quebec
About the G512 keyboard... I might be wrong, but the flyer says: " Intro offer from $39.99 "

My guess is that the mouse will be at $39.99 (normal price $99.99) and the keyboard will be $69.99 (normal price $129.99). Worth noting that the keyboard is already at $69.99 right now. Might go lower on Dec. 25th, but I don't get my hopes up.
Member
User avatar
Jul 16, 2012
221 posts
98 upvotes
Laval, QC
Is this the old or the new switch? Is it worth it?
Newbie
Aug 15, 2019
35 posts
30 upvotes
Hsharpreet wrote: I was offered iPhone Pro Max 64gb there with
$100 down + 100/Month Bell 6GB data and no buy back value, phone is yours after 24 months.
It includes free Samsung 8.0 2018 tablet which is currently 150$ on boxing flyer or you can get Huawei's T3 7.0 tablet. You have to trade ANY phone to get this price.
Also, 50$ rebate on first 8 months = 400$ total.

So final price 100+100x24 - 400 rebate - 150 tablet + probably 50 bucks trade in phone value = 1950$.

is this a good deal? Let me know guys! TIA.

PS. I was porting my sim from Fido.
My iPhone 11 Pro max 256g is 70per month for 6G,800downpayment (Fido). Seems like yours is better
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 19, 2019
78 posts
478 upvotes
PauloAF wrote:Thanks for posting.

Now go rest in peace... Wait, no, I mean... lol
I get knocked down, but I get up again, you are never gonna keep me down!

But thanks for the laugh =D
dealornot wrote:"... G512 keyboard $39.99 (Yes, this is a mechanical Logitech keyboard for $39.99) … "

this looks good
Yes it does and you're going to have to fight me for it come Boxing Day *puts up fisticuffs*
Just kidding though, I likely don't live near most of you Toronto dwellers ;D
yellow_lenghan wrote:About the G512 keyboard... I might be wrong, but the flyer says: " Intro offer from $39.99 "

My guess is that the mouse will be at $39.99 (normal price $99.99) and the keyboard will be $69.99 (normal price $129.99). Worth noting that the keyboard is already at $69.99 right now. Might go lower on Dec. 25th, but I don't get my hopes up.
Oh, didn't see that. You're probably right but when I looked at it yesterday it specifically just said "Intro offer $39.99". I'm 90% sure about it. They might've noticed they made a mistake and changed the price too, not sure. Either way, I'll change it in the main topic. Mind you I hate the word "from" in flyers so I might've subconsciously ignored it too. Takes a hot deal and ruins it :(
CiviCity wrote:Is this the old or the new switch? Is it worth it?
According to the lovely Nintendo Boxing Week thread in our forum (link):

- Boxing Week Deal - Nintendo Switch with New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - $399.99 (this is the old model Switch)

If you want a new one, Skilas suggests this one: - Nintendo Switch™ system with Mario Red Joy-Con™ controllers - $399.99 (was noted in another thread this is the new model)

I'm guessing it's just a way for Nintendo to get rid of older model systems by bundling them for the holiday.
Posting Hot Deals, In America!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
6093 posts
2167 upvotes
Hsharpreet wrote: I was offered iPhone Pro Max 64gb there with
$100 down + 100/Month Bell 6GB data and no buy back value, phone is yours after 24 months.
It includes free Samsung 8.0 2018 tablet which is currently 150$ on boxing flyer or you can get Huawei's T3 7.0 tablet. You have to trade ANY phone to get this price.
Also, 50$ rebate on first 8 months = 400$ total.

So final price 100+100x24 - 400 rebate - 150 tablet + probably 50 bucks trade in phone value = 1950$.

is this a good deal? Let me know guys! TIA.

PS. I was porting my sim from Fido.
Do you have to sign up on any tablet plan? The overall cost after 2 yrs, including service & phone is quite good considering its a Pro Max that you don't have to return.
Newbie
Dec 18, 2019
4 posts
Might be a dumb question, but do we need to be in store for the door Crashers or do they offer those deals online too? Eyeing the Beats by Dre Studio 3s but might not be able to make it to a store during those days.
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 19, 2019
78 posts
478 upvotes
Samwow26 wrote:Might be a dumb question, but do we need to be in store for the door Crashers or do they offer those deals online too? Eyeing the Beats by Dre Studio 3s but might not be able to make it to a store during those days.
In the fine print it says "Some items only available in select stores only. Check The Source.ca for in-store availability". But it also doesn't specify what is in-store and what is online. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Posting Hot Deals, In America!
Banned
Nov 12, 2019
182 posts
188 upvotes
BanditKeith wrote: In the fine print it says "Some items only available in select stores only. Check The Source.ca for in-store availability". But it also doesn't specify what is in-store and what is online. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
YIKES , I am not going to the mall on boxing day , lets hope I can get it on line and pick in store later ...
new motto: Diversity is a great thing; but unity, unity, unity is Canada’s strength
by Rex Murphy
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1207 posts
287 upvotes
Winnipeg
CiviCity wrote: Is this the old or the new switch? Is it worth it?
Lots of advantages of the old model switch, but It all relies on the serial #
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Member
User avatar
Jul 16, 2012
221 posts
98 upvotes
Laval, QC
sixshot28 wrote: Lots of advantages of the old model switch, but It all relies on the serial #
Care to explain what are the advantages? :O
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2105 posts
802 upvotes
Toronto
Has the Beats Powerbeats Pro for $229 been any lower in the past? Seems like a decent deal.
Newbie
Apr 22, 2019
28 posts
Hsharpreet wrote: I was offered iPhone Pro Max 64gb there with
$100 down + 100/Month Bell 6GB data and no buy back value, phone is yours after 24 months.
It includes free Samsung 8.0 2018 tablet which is currently 150$ on boxing flyer or you can get Huawei's T3 7.0 tablet. You have to trade ANY phone to get this price.
Also, 50$ rebate on first 8 months = 400$ total.

So final price 100+100x24 - 400 rebate - 150 tablet + probably 50 bucks trade in phone value = 1950$.

is this a good deal? Let me know guys! TIA.

PS. I was porting my sim from Fido.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
4188 posts
2086 upvotes
blindemboss wrote: Has the Beats Powerbeats Pro for $229 been any lower in the past? Seems like a decent deal.
Wouldn't the Jabra sports be a better deal?
Newbie
Sep 26, 2016
83 posts
33 upvotes
Is the Samsung MB-MC256GA/CA micro sd card any good for a LG V20 phone? Is that a good price?
M. M.

Top