• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2020 1:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4801 posts
38073 upvotes

[The Source] Boxing Week Sale - Live Now

Flyer is posted online.

Image
---
Cameras
Computers and Tablets
Home Theatre and Audio
Peripherals and Accessories
Smart Home
Televisions
Video Games
Wearables
Last edited by RFDSimon on Dec 24th, 2020 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added list
9 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
3156 posts
1379 upvotes
Lethbridge
Ice cold deals from Radio Shack as always.

That being said wtf is up with the alarm clock on the last page? Why the glowing balls? Can I play with the balls? Do the balls change colour? So many ball-related questions...
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2462 posts
1447 upvotes
Calgary
Pauly Boy wrote: Ice cold deals from Radio Shack as always.

That being said wtf is up with the alarm clock on the last page? Why the glowing balls? Can I play with the balls? Do the balls change colour? So many ball-related questions...
Tell me they shoot out across the room when the alarm sounds and you have to find them and put them back for the alarm to stop........like that rolling alarm clock several years ago.......Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

.....On second thought, no. I don't like that idea. *rolls over and goes back to sleep*
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
20522 posts
9995 upvotes
Oakville
Devhux wrote: Tell me they shoot out across the room when the alarm sounds and you have to find them and put them back for the alarm to stop........like that rolling alarm clock several years ago.......Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

.....On second thought, no. I don't like that idea. *rolls over and goes back to sleep*
You mean the one that is featured on the same page in the flyer? Lol

Image
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2462 posts
1447 upvotes
Calgary
wearysky wrote: You mean the one that is featured on the same page in the flyer? Lol

Image
Hah! I didn't even look at that one.....I just remember an older one.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
20522 posts
9995 upvotes
Oakville
Sadly, it looks like the ball alarm clock's balls are sealed in, though. :(
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 18, 2012
10514 posts
5140 upvotes
Toronto
wearysky wrote: You mean the one that is featured on the same page in the flyer? Lol

Image
that's hilarious, I kind of want one but just use my phone... my bed's on the ground so i'd crawl after it lol
Banned
Dec 20, 2020
82 posts
58 upvotes
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for $9.99 and the controller for Xbox Series X / S for $59.99 are some good deals. Probably others I have not seen yet.
Deal me in.

Top