Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Bright™ Wi-Fi smart bulb 3-pack and the D-Link DCS-8515LH mydlink HD pan & tilt Wi-Fi camera for $69.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 8:40 pm
[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
844 posts
3529 upvotes
MILTON

[The Source] Bright™ Wi-Fi smart bulb 3-pack and the D-Link DCS-8515LH mydlink HD pan & tilt Wi-Fi camera for $69.99

You will have to add both items to the cart for the promotional price to reflect correctly.

Bright™ Wi-Fi Single CCT LED Smart Bulb–3-pack
  • Includes 3 smart bulbs
  • Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for easy voice control
  • Globe Suite app is simple and user-friendly, and available for iOS and Android™ devices
  • Connects through Wi-Fi
  • No smart hub required–you can control your smart plug with your smartphone or tablet
  • Set timers, schedules and scenes
  • Control your smart bulbs individually or together as a group
  • Share access with your whole household

D-Link DCS-8515LH mydlink HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera
  • Auto Motion Tracking – Automatically pan to follow moving entities so they're never out of sight
  • 360° View – All-round views of your room, all the time
  • Smart Home Compatible – Works with mydlink Smart Home devices, Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant and IFTTT
  • Panorama View Angle Selection – See the camera’s range of view and tap to jump to a specific area
  • HD Clarity – 720p HD quality video
  • Sound & Motion Detection – Stay on top of things with alert notifications and automatic video clip recordings
  • Day & Night – See up to 5 meters in the dark for peace of mind, even when the sun goes down
  • Two-Way Audio – Built-in microphone and speaker
  • Mounting Kit – Flexible installation on a ceiling or shelf
4 replies
Dec 4, 2017
183 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto-ON
1% Rakuten cash back... not a WOW return, but if this is just for an extra click.
Dec 4, 2017
183 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto-ON
Lights are just 10W... not really bright, but it will be my first time playing "hey... turn of the lights". LOL
Apr 9, 2019
13 posts
1 upvote
Have been hunting for a pet camera for a while... Order placed!
Aug 12, 2010
693 posts
501 upvotes
MrMello wrote: Lights are just 10W... not really bright, but it will be my first time playing "hey... turn of the lights". LOL
please...do I what I do, program them to turn on to "I have an idea!"

Works great when you stand under them during a conversation.
Zoomer $36 Plan Loyal