Expired Hot Deals

The Source

Bright™ Wi-Fi smart bulb 3-pack and the D-Link DCS-8515LH mydlink HD pan & tilt Wi-Fi camera for $69.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 8:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1389 posts
7488 upvotes
MILTON

[The Source] Bright™ Wi-Fi smart bulb 3-pack and the D-Link DCS-8515LH mydlink HD pan & tilt Wi-Fi camera for $69.99

You will have to add both items to the cart for the promotional price to reflect correctly.

Bright™ Wi-Fi Single CCT LED Smart Bulb–3-pack
  • Includes 3 smart bulbs
  • Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for easy voice control
  • Globe Suite app is simple and user-friendly, and available for iOS and Android™ devices
  • Connects through Wi-Fi
  • No smart hub required–you can control your smart plug with your smartphone or tablet
  • Set timers, schedules and scenes
  • Control your smart bulbs individually or together as a group
  • Share access with your whole household

D-Link DCS-8515LH mydlink HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera
  • Auto Motion Tracking – Automatically pan to follow moving entities so they're never out of sight
  • 360° View – All-round views of your room, all the time
  • Smart Home Compatible – Works with mydlink Smart Home devices, Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant and IFTTT
  • Panorama View Angle Selection – See the camera’s range of view and tap to jump to a specific area
  • HD Clarity – 720p HD quality video
  • Sound & Motion Detection – Stay on top of things with alert notifications and automatic video clip recordings
  • Day & Night – See up to 5 meters in the dark for peace of mind, even when the sun goes down
  • Two-Way Audio – Built-in microphone and speaker
  • Mounting Kit – Flexible installation on a ceiling or shelf
4 replies
Dec 4, 2017
379 posts
470 upvotes
Whitby
1% Rakuten cash back... not a WOW return, but if this is just for an extra click.
Dec 4, 2017
379 posts
470 upvotes
Whitby
Lights are just 10W... not really bright, but it will be my first time playing "hey... turn of the lights". LOL
Apr 9, 2019
43 posts
20 upvotes
Have been hunting for a pet camera for a while... Order placed!
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1202 posts
1161 upvotes
MrMello wrote: Lights are just 10W... not really bright, but it will be my first time playing "hey... turn of the lights". LOL
please...do I what I do, program them to turn on to "I have an idea!"

Works great when you stand under them during a conversation.
Zoomer: 1 account for family and planning to leave for good in 2023
Koodo too: for a phone and locked to 24 months but was a good deal.