Hot Deals

The Source

Buy Nintendo Switch Online 12-month Family Membership Digital Download, get SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC for Nintendo Switch

[OP]
Jul 6, 2011
55 posts
111 upvotes
North York

[The Source] Buy Nintendo Switch Online 12-month Family Membership Digital Download, get SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC for Nintendo Switch

Not a lot of time as the promotion ends on Jan 11 2023, but hopefully it helps someone.

Buy a Nintendo Switch Online 12-month Family Membership Digital Download, get SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC for Nintendo Switch. Please make sure to add both items in your cart to receive the bonus offer. Free Pick up at Store or $6.99 for Shipping. The nintendo switch online 12-month family membership will be delivered as a redeemable code to your specified email address.
Images
  • The Source3.png
  • The Source2.png
  • The Source.png
7 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2021
1574 posts
787 upvotes
Lol saw this but didn’t seem like it was worth it 80$ value for the storage? Really?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7114 posts
3632 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Pretty good deal. Too bad the 128gb is out of stock for now.

I wonder if I can buy this.. apply it on my account and upgrade to the expansion package. Thats what we have now and I share with 8 family member... but getting a bonus 128gb would be great.
Jan 6, 2012
181 posts
163 upvotes
Scammed by the Source. Had it in basket submitted order and they removed after charging me.

If anyone else suffered the same fate just cancel order within 30min.
Feb 18, 2008
750 posts
1573 upvotes
I can't find no mention of this deal on their website?

There's an sd card in stock in my local store, but it state that the family membership is online only...
I lost the ability to remember things when I lost the right to a full night's sleep.
Sep 2, 2009
270 posts
111 upvotes
Ontario
loletifie wrote: I can't find no mention of this deal on their website?

There's an sd card in stock in my local store, but it state that the family membership is online only...
Not sure about the website, but this is what I had in one of their newsletters:
(2) Offer ends January 11, 2023. Offer valid with the Nintendo Switch™ Online 12-month family membership–digital download (SKU 8079812) and the SanDisk 128GB microSDXC™ UHS-I card for Nintendo Switch™ (SKU 8089209). Please make sure to add both items to your cart to receive the bonus offer. Limited quantities, while supplies last. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Customer must pay any applicable Environmental Handling Fees (EHF) that apply to the items. Cannot be combined with any other bonus, special offer, discount or promotion. Both items must accompany returns, refunds or exchanges, or the customer will be charged the full value of the item not returned. Items may ship separately for online orders.
Edit: Just noticed I skipped over the OP's pictures. They have all the same details.