Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] D-Link Smart Outdoor Plug with 3 pack WiFi Light bulbs- 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2019 4:48 pm
Feb 8, 2012
252 posts
201 upvotes
williamsauga wrote: why would you need an outdoor USB plug?
Being on RFD enough, "need" is not the trigger to buy stuff anymore.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3372 posts
3321 upvotes
Alberta
lightning wrote: What device are you using in ST to identify the Dlink outlet?
Sorry. I mentioned earlier in the thread that I'm using the TP-Link outdoor plug.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1588 posts
2971 upvotes
Toronto
Ended up buying this from Staples while using the code for some other products too.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
1140 posts
598 upvotes
GTA
Lush78 wrote: I have the TP-Link smart outdoor plug and it's great for programming the block heaters for our vehicles.
Do you have a link to the TP-Link one?
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3372 posts
3321 upvotes
Alberta
ndiniwachojeff wrote: Do you have a link to the TP-Link one?
I bought mine from Amazon.com during black Friday. It was $27usd
Dec 19, 2018
8 posts
It is 29$ right now on amazon.
I don’t need the bulbs so better deal for me :)
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
1140 posts
598 upvotes
GTA
fox2 wrote: I saw this exact plug at a shoppers drug mart last night for $29.99. YMMV but if you happened to be looking for one you might be able to get 20x points or get it with your bonus redemption purchase. I was tempted but didnt have anything else to buy.
Shoppers has a 40% back in points if you redeem 50000 points offer valid until tomorrow, so if you buy two it effectively makes them $18 each. At that price point it’s making me reconsider my Costco Prime ones.
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Nov 20, 2014
10 posts
4 upvotes
Granby, QC
About that smart outdoor plug DSP-W320
any one know the dimension of the socket, been looking but could not find.
My outdoor extension have large circle plug so I'm worried these would not be able to fit side by side on this model