• Feb 16th, 2018 3:07 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 26, 2016
85 posts
41 upvotes

[The Source] [Deal Dead] Beats EP @ 65$ without EPP! Lowest I think

Are beats EP good or not, I have no idea... but it is at its lowest I think.

No further discounts for EPP
Price matching seems to not work sadly
Last edited by Sushi4life on Feb 17th, 2018 1:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
18 replies
Jan 29, 2017
65 posts
27 upvotes
-$25 coupon won't work.... tried it. Says in the small print "regular priced items" and "Discount cannot be used towards purchase of Apple products, Beats products"

*Present this email to the cashier in store or enter the code online to redeem. Offer expires March 15, 2018. No cash value. $25 discount applies to one purchase of $100 or more, before taxes and fees on regular priced items. EHF (Environmental Handling Fee) pricing varies by province and will be included (where applicable) when you place your order. Cannot be combined with any other offer. EPP, PSP and Dealer discounts excluded. Discount cannot be used towards purchase of Apple products, Beats products, Bose Products, Gaming Hardware, Hard drives, Door Crashers, The Source Gift Cards, all prepaid cards (iTunes, Xbox, etc.), prepaid airtime cards, mobile phone plans and security deposits. One (1) per subscriber. New subscribers only. Additional conditions, limitations and/or exclusions may apply.
Jan 10, 2018
54 posts
105 upvotes
Needed a pair of headphones for gaming, and these seems to do the trick.

Ordered one, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2003
1262 posts
246 upvotes
Kanata
No EPP discount for those wondering.
To be or not to be...where is the question?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1822 posts
1416 upvotes
Calgary
jshebib2 wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 10:19 am
-$25 coupon won't work.... tried it. Says in the small print "regular priced items" and "Discount cannot be used towards purchase of Apple products, Beats products"

*Present this email to the cashier in store or enter the code online to redeem. Offer expires March 15, 2018. No cash value. $25 discount applies to one purchase of $100 or more, before taxes and fees on regular priced items. EHF (Environmental Handling Fee) pricing varies by province and will be included (where applicable) when you place your order. Cannot be combined with any other offer. EPP, PSP and Dealer discounts excluded. Discount cannot be used towards purchase of Apple products, Beats products, Bose Products, Gaming Hardware, Hard drives, Door Crashers, The Source Gift Cards, all prepaid cards (iTunes, Xbox, etc.), prepaid airtime cards, mobile phone plans and security deposits. One (1) per subscriber. New subscribers only. Additional conditions, limitations and/or exclusions may apply.
It might work in store...
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2012
1021 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver
does pm'ing best buy work?
Dec 3, 2013
273 posts
16 upvotes
Brampton, ON
the reviews on best buy are mixed... wouldn't the wireless ones be better?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1822 posts
1416 upvotes
Calgary
SquirreI wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 11:48 am
I got denied when I called in after placing an online order...
YMMV
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
9968 posts
1870 upvotes
SquirreI wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 11:48 am
theboschman wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 12:18 pm
YMMV
When you click the OP link, it shows only the product with it ending today, so it looks like a regular sale.
When you click the SOURCE home logo, it is right there, DOORCRASHER 50% off. BB doesn't pm Doorcrashers. You could try to go in store and show them the product page, and try your luck.

I love this "selling feature"
Its battery-free design offers unlimited playback

Um, I think that feature is included in every WIRED headset.

Also, if you're on the fence, make sure you try them in store before the deal is dead (if they have samples set up), as open product cannot be returned.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jul 21, 2008
520 posts
334 upvotes
GTA
jackass_ca wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 12:21 pm
When you click the OP link, it shows only the product with it ending today, so it looks like a regular sale.
When you click the SOURCE home logo, it is right there, DOORCRASHER 50% off. BB doesn't pm Doorcrashers. You could try to go in store and show them the product page, and try your luck.

I love this "selling feature"

Um, I think that feature is included in every WIRED headset.

Also, if you're on the fence, make sure you try them in store before the deal is dead (if they have samples set up), as open product cannot be returned.
If you have a credit card that has price protection you can buy from BB if you have a reward voucher and then submit an application to get the difference back through your credit card company.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2012
1021 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver
theboschman wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 12:18 pm
YMMV
thanks, yeah that's what i thought. most retailers don't seem to pm sales anymore.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1822 posts
1416 upvotes
Calgary
SquirreI wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 12:43 pm
thanks, yeah that's what i thought. most retailers don't seem to pm sales anymore.
Quantities are limited to 5....
Face With Rolling Eyes