Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] *EPP only*/$1/Free ISPU/Case for Kindle Paperwhite/Kobo Aura H2O/Glow HD (all 6~7 inch tablets)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2020 9:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3270 posts
3674 upvotes

[The Source] *EPP only*/$1/Free ISPU/Case for Kindle Paperwhite/Kobo Aura H2O/Glow HD (all 6~7 inch tablets)

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/clearance/clearance/kapsule-universal-ereader-folio-case-for-kobo-aura-h2o%2c-kobo-glow-hd-kindle-paperwhite---black/p/108041634

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/clearance/clearance/kapsule-universal-ereader-folio-case-for-kobo-aura-h2o%2c-kobo-glow-hd-kindle-paperwhite---black/p/108041634

over 99 left at the time of this post, should be good for all 6~7 inch tablets out there due to the flexible design.

can't go wrong with $1, free in store pick up.

Last edited by Glancealot on Feb 15th, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bitcoin will crash hard.
14 replies
Feb 7, 2020
130 posts
82 upvotes
Sorry cant find item. UV anyways.
“You'd be surprised how expensive it costs to look this cheap.”
― Steven Tyler
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3270 posts
3674 upvotes
You need to log in i think. still works for me.
Bitcoin will crash hard.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
2183 posts
2097 upvotes
Vancouver
Glancealot wrote: You need to log in i think. still works for me.
Nope, still not listed if I log in. I can find other Kapsule cases, but not that one. You might be seeing a cached page.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3270 posts
3674 upvotes
For science, I just placed an order, 10 seconds ago. maybe you need an EPP account? (goodlife, bell, ...)

checked in incognito mode, EPP only.

updated OP.
Bitcoin will crash hard.
Jan 16, 2010
62 posts
98 upvotes
Milton
Glancealot wrote: You need to log in i think. still works for me.
Scote64 wrote: Nope, still not listed if I log in. I can find other Kapsule cases, but not that one. You might be seeing a cached page.
Works for me with epp login. Thanks OP!
Mar 7, 2004
374 posts
57 upvotes
ontario
How do you sign up for EPP? I can't find any information about it. Thanks.
could have = could've ≠ could of
Apr 26, 2009
560 posts
398 upvotes
Calgary
ldrafter wrote: How do you sign up for EPP? I can't find any information about it. Thanks.
You need to be a member of GoodLife or another one of their partners in order to sign up. I had to use my GoodLife membership number I think it was to confirm.
Dec 16, 2006
557 posts
96 upvotes
Central Ontario
ldrafter wrote: How do you sign up for EPP? I can't find any information about it. Thanks.
UltimateB wrote:
You need to be a member of GoodLife or another one of their partners in order to sign up. I had to use my GoodLife membership number I think it was to confirm.
Or you can use Google to search for " the source psp validation code" - look for and click on the RFD link and follow the directions.
It worked for me last year - the links are still there but not positive they are still working.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3270 posts
3674 upvotes
If you are wondering how The Source, a brick&mortar store, can get away with selling things at aliexpress prices, the short answer is corporate synergy: The Source doesn't exist to generate profit in the traditional sense.

For more details, see the analysis i did back in 2017 (screen capped below).

Bitcoin will crash hard.