Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Get $25 bonus card when you spend $100 or more-Targeted? check your email

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2017 12:37 pm
[OP]
Jul 10, 2015
73 posts
54 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON

[The Source] Get $25 bonus card when you spend $100 or more-Targeted? check your email

From September 7 until the 10th, spend $100 or more and get a $25 bonus card
I can forward you the email if you PM me your email address...I'm at work , so be patient :)

Received an email about it, here are the conditions:
"*Show this e-mail (printed out or on your phone) and provide your e-mail address to a Store Associate in order to redeem your offer between September 7-10, 2017. If minimum $100 purchase (before taxes) amount is made in-store, VIP Bonus Card will be e-mailed to customer the week of September 11, 2017. Minimum $100 (before taxes) purchase amount excludes The Source Gift Cards, all prepaid cards (iTunes, Xbox, etc), prepaid airtime cards, mobile phones, mobile phone plans and security deposits, mobility accessories, Apple products, Bose products, MP3 players. Promotional VIP Bonus Card can then be redeemed from September 11-October 31, 2017, so be sure to visit us again soon. Promotional VIP Bonus Card can be used in-store or online @ thesource.ca. VIP Bonus Card cannot be used to buy regular Gift Cards or pre-paid airtime cards, mobile phone plans or security deposits. E-mail account must already registered to The Source. Limit one (1) Promotional VIP Bonus Card per customer. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon, discount, special price, promotion or business discount. Offer not available to EPP/PSP customers. No price adjustments on prior purchases. VIP Bonus Card will be deactivated upon merchandise returns. No minimum purchase required when redeeming VIP Bonus Card. Additional conditions, limitations and/or exclusions may apply.
"
Images
  • rsz_source.jpg
2 replies
Dec 27, 2015
223 posts
295 upvotes
Nepean, ON
Incognito mode + disposable email addresses = instant 25 off of any 100+ purchase. Makes this kind of pointless... I deleted my promo email.

I'm waiting for the next promo like they had around Valentine's Day - instant 25 off of 50+. That was sweeeeeeeeet!
May 25, 2008
271 posts
126 upvotes
Vancouver
I guess the Bonus Card cannot be combined with the $25 off $100 newsletter sign-up?