Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] Google Home + Bright Wi-Fi Smart Single CCT LED Bulb 3-Pack Combo - Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant -69.99$

[OP]
Dec 31, 2016
427 posts
300 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA

[The Source] Google Home + Bright Wi-Fi Smart Single CCT LED Bulb 3-Pack Combo - Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant -69.99$

Google Home + Bright Wi-Fi Smart Single CCT LED Bulb 3-Pack Combo - Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant -69.99$

Limit 5

Can be combined with [YMMV] RBC 15% Cashback offer for purchases of more than 100$
I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

**Just pick one and don't loot** 😠
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
accessarpit wrote: Google Home + Bright Wi-Fi Smart Single CCT LED Bulb 3-Pack Combo - Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant -69.99$

Limit 5

Can be combined with [YMMV] RBC 15% Cashback offer for purchases of more than 100$
There's also 5% back via Amplii and 1% back via Rakuten.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19376 posts
5654 upvotes
None local. Will have to order online and ship to home. Gave up on shipping to store as they have missed the delivery on several occasions...
Feb 26, 2009
277 posts
67 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Haha ordered three... Can't go wrong at that price
AKA "canadude" :arrow: Howard Forums
Dec 17, 2007
407 posts
150 upvotes
where do you see the combo? only see Google home at $69.99
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
canadude1122 wrote: Haha ordered three... Can't go wrong at that price
Did you get a shipping notification yet?
Feb 26, 2009
277 posts
67 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Gtaphotog wrote: Did you get a shipping notification yet?
Not yet... It does say it could take 7-10 days tho so... Not sure haha
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
canadude1122 wrote: Not yet... It does say it could take 7-10 days tho so... Not sure haha
The confirmation emails say estimated delivery date is the 4th.
Feb 26, 2009
277 posts
67 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Gtaphotog wrote: The confirmation emails say estimated delivery date is the 4th.
My estimated delivery is Dec 9th... You must have ordered before me hahaha
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
canadude1122 wrote: My estimated delivery is Dec 9th... You must have ordered before me hahaha
Probably… as soon as I saw this post I checked Amplii and my cards offers and then purchased it.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19376 posts
5654 upvotes
My estimated delivery date was December 4th. Talked with Chat on Friday. They haven't even shipped the parcel yet! Any wonder I normally buy stuff through Amazon. If it says it will be here on a certain date, I can expect it in my mailbox by that date. The Source must be trying to lose customers...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
DougO wrote: My estimated delivery date was December 4th. Talked with Chat on Friday. They haven't even shipped the parcel yet! Any wonder I normally buy stuff through Amazon. If it says it will be here on a certain date, I can expect it in my mailbox by that date. The Source must be trying to lose customers...
I have the same eta for my two orders.
My card had the pre-auths drop a couple days ago and haven't been charged yet so it's going to take a while.

Usually when I buy from the source it's for cheap stuff that I have shipped to the store which isn't the quickest but definitely doesn't take as long as we've been waiting for regular delivery.

When I chatted the CSR a few days ago he didn't even care what my order number was, he just immediately said something on the lines of its really busy this time of year yada yada yada you'll get your orders soon.

All my CP packages from the past couple of weeks have all been extremely delayed and have barely updated, this time of year unless you're Amazon or Costco it's going to be hard to fulfill quickly.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19376 posts
5654 upvotes
I'd cancel but the extra bonus of the wireless bulbs was too good to just let go. I ended up buying the Nest Hub for $100 total from Best Buy. Guess I'll just have to wait it out on the Home...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
I finally got a shipping notification.
1 down, 1 to go for the source.