Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source Black Friday

Google Pixel Buds Pro, All Colours - $199 or $169 with EPP!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2022 11:18 am
Sep 4, 2018
62 posts
19 upvotes
Anyone else just had their ordered cancelled? I'm furious!

Edit: I ordered the Fog ones, and I see those are no longer showing up on thesource.ca at all. Wonder if they're not getting more of them and so cancelled my order.
Jan 13, 2020
83 posts
105 upvotes
ActionZebra wrote: Anyone else just had their ordered cancelled? I'm furious!

Edit: I ordered the Fog ones, and I see those are no longer showing up on thesource.ca at all. Wonder if they're not getting more of them and so cancelled my order.
Mine is not cancelled (yet) for charcoal, and it says shipped, but the shipping info just states label created, so my guess is they are out of stock of all the colours, and are waiting for a shipment of some colours to come in. Maybe fog inventory is not getting replenished.
Jul 25, 2018
121 posts
31 upvotes
If anyone wants to return it back but would like to sell it at cost i.e. $169.99+tax I can take it from them in Mississauga.

Kindly DM me thanks.
Nov 23, 2022
1 posts
Hey it's still coming up at 250. How are you guys getting these deals?

Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5363 posts
6209 upvotes
Alberta
Kkristal wrote: Hey it's still coming up at 250. How are you guys getting these deals?

Thanks.
The deal is expired. It almost seems like these were never supposed to go on sale. Google themselves haven't discounted the pro buds and even Amazon cut the deal short.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
4580 posts
4936 upvotes
Toronto
Lush78 wrote: The deal is expired. It almost seems like these were never supposed to go on sale. Google themselves haven't discounted the pro buds and even Amazon cut the deal short.
yeah seems like either a price error or meant for tomorrow
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5363 posts
6209 upvotes
Alberta
dracolnyte wrote: yeah seems like either a price error or meant for tomorrow
Yeah, I think it was an error too and doubtful about any discount tomorrow. I appreciate you spotting this deal. I got them when you first posted and they are out for delivery today. I returned the ones I purchased from Amazon earlier this week. This is in my top 3 black friday deals this year.
Feb 27, 2017
19 posts
3 upvotes
Mine was cancelled as well. Placed a complaint to see if it I can get it on the price stated on the website.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
17157 posts
22986 upvotes
Toronto
Lush78 wrote: The deal is expired. It almost seems like these were never supposed to go on sale. Google themselves haven't discounted the pro buds and even Amazon cut the deal short.
dracolnyte wrote: yeah seems like either a price error or meant for tomorrow
Most retailers have the Pixel Buds Pro on sale for $199.99 now until January.
Google Store, Best Buy, Walmart, Visions, Staples, Canada Computers

Looks like The Source removed them for the website.
Destiny is all
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
4580 posts
4936 upvotes
Toronto
Dhanushan wrote: Most retailers have the Pixel Buds Pro on sale for $199.99 now until January.
Google Store, Best Buy, Walmart, Visions, Staples, Canada Computers

Looks like The Source removed them for the website.
EPP was too good of a price error Face With Tears Of Joy